RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Jack Fibrosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh, yes. They are beautiful whereas mine are populated by houses with no perspective. There si nothing to look at unless one peeks into the windows. Outside of town, however, the hills become mountains, now too big for me to climb, but beautiful beyond compare. I drive through them frequently going to my housing projects, some of which are nearly a 100 miles distant. Fall, when the leaves have turned, is truly spectacular. When I walk the local hills and drive through the mountains, I will carry my mental image of you with me so you can enjoy them. And you too, Mama Sher. I wouldn't leave you behing. If there are more hill lovers in the group who like to

join me, let me know. You must know by now that I have a hugely swelled head and there is room in it for all.

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Re: Re: Fibrosis Help

Jack, In Jan. this year I called our local paper and was interviewed and they did a video. I had a few calls on it and I still have people ask if that that was me. I know this group can come up with ways to bring attention to this crummy disease. Anything we can do helps us all. I would give anything to be able to do more. Whatever you can do will be great.

The bad part of this is that several celebrities have died of it and we just don't get the recognition this disease needs.

It is a mystery.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."