RemedySpot.com

And Spring Returns

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

And Spring Returns There is none like you I have loved before, even as you... and believed each story's ending inconceivable without certain death to follow as night follows day. But here we are, deep in each other's eyes like children in an unfolding fairy tale- and no less credulous. The years have altered nothing, dulled the senses nor discredited the magic. Our moon will ever be a swarm of silver locust on a ruffled sea. Our stars will be loud and many as autumn starlings. Be glad as I am glad, for we have learned that love recurs, richer for it's fallow interval. The nightingale sings no less wonderous this night for having sung another. And need I say that I have known no sweeter lips than yours, nor ever wakened to a brighter morning than this beside you? See, my touch is forever first- I enter breathless as a frightened thief stealing into a church. -Walter Benton from: Never A Greater Need