RemedySpot.com

Re: to MB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

I don't understand at all. Your album appeared to be set up properly. I could see the edit, delete, rearrange etc buttons just fine. They were right where I expected them to be, on the right side towards the top of the page. I again checked your membership to make sure everything is set up properly and it is.

Last thing I could think of, I created a new album in your name and moved all your pictures into it. Take a look at it and see if you can see the options you couldn't see before. Let me know.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

to MB

Whoops. When I clicked on my album, there are no options at the top of the page to edit, rearrange, delete, etc. I noticed this once before that one album I could edit and one I couldn't. Must have something to do with the way I set it up.

Can you tell me how I delete pictures now?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher,

I don't understand at all. Your album appeared to be set up properly. I could see the edit, delete, rearrange etc buttons just fine. They were right where I expected them to be, on the right side towards the top of the page. I again checked your membership to make sure everything is set up properly and it is.

Last thing I could think of, I created a new album in your name and moved all your pictures into it. Take a look at it and see if you can see the options you couldn't see before. Let me know.

Beth

to MB

Whoops. When I clicked on my album, there are no options at the top of the page to edit, rearrange, delete, etc. I noticed this once before that one album I could edit and one I couldn't. Must have something to do with the way I set it up.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

At the top of the page there is only add photo, create album and rearrange... also notice there is an empty album of mine....is there a way to delete an album altogether?

I may have to start all over but I sure hate to. Still no options to edit or delete

to MB

Guest guest

At the top of the page there is only add photo, create album and rearrange... also notice there is an empty album of mine....is there a way to delete an album altogether?

I may have to start all over but I sure hate to. Still no options to edit or delete

to MB

Guest guest

I'll start again tomorrow.........

to MB

Guest guest

Sher,

Directly below the Add Photo, Create Album, Rearrange Photos are

First, Previous, Last, Next Then directly below that are the

Edit Move Copy Delete Buttons.

For the life of me I can't imagine why you should not be able to see them.

I deleted the empty album awhile ago. Are you certain you can still see it? It should be gone.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Beth

to MB

Guest guest

Sher,

Directly below the Add Photo, Create Album, Rearrange Photos are

First, Previous, Last, Next Then directly below that are the

Edit Move Copy Delete Buttons.

For the life of me I can't imagine why you should not be able to see them.

I deleted the empty album awhile ago. Are you certain you can still see it? It should be gone.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Beth

to MB