RemedySpot.com

Wordless Words (Charlotte's Poem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wordless Words Year after year. Decades jumping by. Piles, no, mountains of fictitious poetry written. The overactive mind. The hopeful mind. Senses tingling. Endless blissful scenarios, but opening my eyes- no one was there. No one was there. The stigma of staying sane through insanity. My imagination was reality, continuing effortlessly to compose my words of happiness and love. Such eloquent emptiness. Now, older and wiser. Trials and tribulations conquered. Past life karma suppressed. Journeys walked. Lessons learned. Perhaps God was taking a nap. Now, you are here and very very real. The manifestation of countless poems written circulating through your being, and you are real. You are real. I now understand why it took so long to find you. Kindred spirits. Soul mates. Reflections... These first grade comparisons fall ever so short. These; Return to sender. Wrong address. I sit smiling, thinking of our daily phone call ritual. Hours of spontaneous silliness, stories of caring and helping, and every other conceivable topic blended in somewhere in between. Yet, even being blessed with such, I hold an even higher gratitude for the wordless words. The silent moments when

we are thinking or aspiring the same things simultaneously. This silence is such a beautiful music! Or when we pause, because we are about to say the same thing. I've already stopped trying to count how frequently this happens. (sharing a smile now) And the Full Moon evening. 9:30 pm exactly. Seperate places, yet seeing each other, feeling each other in it's light. Both wishing to call to share a moment of gratitude and celebration, but mutual fear of waking the other denied this happening. So funny. So auspicious. Heaven wrote this down in it's book of things to remember, though we ourselves will never forget. Even now, I anticipate evening when we will exchange heart-sent affirmations through the spoken word of love, sincere and pure, and then, the wordless words which will flow within the smiles and breath afterwards. ...So beautiful. -Randy 05/14/08