RemedySpot.com

Re: the latest scoop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm so glad the spot in the lower lobe was negative, fingers crossed that the large mass is too. Good luck for your surgery, and look after yourself

Love Ze xx>> Hello everyone> I first want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers> my wife and I really appreciate it> > I had the biopsy the friday before last and some good news and bad news> come out of it , the good news was that the small spot in my left > lower lobe was negative for cancer> so now they are concentrating on the left upper lobe where the large > mass is growing like a weed> it's about half the size of the lobe now (the bad news) I don't know > when this week yet but> they are going to do an open lung surgery to remove that mass and once > they remove it> they will send it down to pathology to see for sure if it is cancer , > if it is then they will remove> the whole lobe if it is not they will just take out the mass and hope > it doesn't come back> > so that's it , I will let you all know what date the surgery will be > when I find out> again thank you for all your prayers> > > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

I'm so glad the spot in the lower lobe was negative, fingers crossed that the large mass is too. Good luck for your surgery, and look after yourself

Love Ze xx>> Hello everyone> I first want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers> my wife and I really appreciate it> > I had the biopsy the friday before last and some good news and bad news> come out of it , the good news was that the small spot in my left > lower lobe was negative for cancer> so now they are concentrating on the left upper lobe where the large > mass is growing like a weed> it's about half the size of the lobe now (the bad news) I don't know > when this week yet but> they are going to do an open lung surgery to remove that mass and once > they remove it> they will send it down to pathology to see for sure if it is cancer , > if it is then they will remove> the whole lobe if it is not they will just take out the mass and hope > it doesn't come back> > so that's it , I will let you all know what date the surgery will be > when I find out> again thank you for all your prayers> > > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

Brett, I am sending up prayers for you. I hope everything turns out okay. I will be thinking of you.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: the latest scoopTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 11:05 AM

Love Ze xx>> Hello everyone> I first want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers> my wife and I really appreciate it> > I had the biopsy the friday before last and some good news and bad news> come out of it , the good news was that the small spot in my left > lower lobe was negative for cancer> so now they are concentrating on the left upper lobe where the large > mass is growing like a weed> it's about half the size of the lobe now (the bad news) I don't know > when this week yet but> they are going to do an open lung surgery to remove that mass and once > they remove it> they will send it down to pathology to see for sure if it is cancer , > if it is then they will remove> the whole lobe if it

is not they will just take out the mass and hope > it doesn't come back> > so that's it , I will let you all know what date the surgery will be > when I find out> again thank you for all your prayers> > > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

Brett...thanks for the update. I'm of course relieved to hear the good news and the bad news can turn good!

You remain in my prayers for you and your family.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

the latest scoop

Hello everyone

I first want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers

my wife and I really appreciate it

I had the biopsy the friday before last and some good news and bad news

come out of it , the good news was that the small spot in my left lower lobe was negative for cancer

so now they are concentrating on the left upper lobe where the large mass is growing like a weed

it's about half the size of the lobe now (the bad news) I don't know when this week yet but

they are going to do an open lung surgery to remove that mass and once they remove it

they will send it down to pathology to see for sure if it is cancer , if it is then they will remove

the whole lobe if it is not they will just take out the mass and hope it doesn't come back

so that's it , I will let you all know what date the surgery will be when I find out

again thank you for all your prayers

Brett Bowser

familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.

Guest guest

Brett...thanks for the update. I'm of course relieved to hear the good news and the bad news can turn good!

You remain in my prayers for you and your family.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

the latest scoop

Hello everyone

come out of it , the good news was that the small spot in my left lower lobe was negative for cancer

so now they are concentrating on the left upper lobe where the large mass is growing like a weed

it's about half the size of the lobe now (the bad news) I don't know when this week yet but

they are going to do an open lung surgery to remove that mass and once they remove it

they will send it down to pathology to see for sure if it is cancer , if it is then they will remove

the whole lobe if it is not they will just take out the mass and hope it doesn't come back

so that's it , I will let you all know what date the surgery will be when I find out

Brett Bowser

Guest guest

Hi Brett, Just a little note to know we care. You are all in our prayers !!!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

the latest scoop

Hello everyone

Brett Bowser

Guest guest

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

the latest scoop

Hello everyone

Brett Bowser

Guest guest

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

the latest scoop

Hello everyone

Brett Bowser