RemedySpot.com

Re: Please say a prayer for Liane( To all My soul family members)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beautiful Bonnie is in my prayers and in my heart and you my Liane who I love so much and I know I hurting are constantly in my prayers and In my heartyou will be together again one day Blessed Be Anastasia <butterflygris@...> wrote: Dear beloved family,I feel like I am or have been lately the biggest prayer hogger here.The past months have not be gentle and kind with me, I guess this is part of schedule of life changes,or just life , as we know it. Life sometimes is not fair. I have lost so many animals during 2007/2008 that I can't even name them all here. I lost Artie ( My old dog I adopted three years ago) last November. I lost Maxine and , my favorite geese, I lost my little (the goat) along with many of my rescued cats(from the feral colony I sponsor in the back of my property. Some of my furbabies died violently as a result of pure neglect from the Animal control officers on my County. There were never complaints enough, there was never proof enough to put away the pack of dogs from the neighbors.They said they needed eye

witnesses.Today , I woke up to see Bonnie dead, she never complained. Yesterday I felt she was not feeling well, but she just sat on my feet under the computer desk , like she always did, when I was answering e-mails. Bonnie raised many batches of cats, one time, one of the mother's dies and left the babies only two days old. Bonnie warmed the Babies, and we feed them artificial cat milk. For all of us, she was the Beacon of our family, she was the first adopted animal , the first family dog. Her presence always gave the certainty we were a family, that we would be together forever! When I came to US , and married, our four kids never had a dog. Any decent family has to have a dog. WE went to the shelter( visit that did cost me two weeks of crying) and they (actually I did) chose Bonnie. I wanted an old dog.I have a "thing" for old animals, just old ones, maybe because the young ones always

find more grace on people's eyes. Not the old ones. I do. Bonnie and all the animals that came after her were old. I have patient with them as they have with me. I thank you all for everything, for being here, for understanding my constant absence, for understanding that I have not being in the prime of my life, and when you send to me silent prayers and blessings.I bless you all in return. I can't talk to much, I feel really sad. But I love you all. In Love and gratitude,Liane Legey Anastasia

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.