RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Ruth / MB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sherry...I sure can relate to "just feeling awful". Been there done that. I'm glad to be feeling better today...scan in the morning.

I hope for better days ahead for you .

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Ruth / MB

>I don't know if this reply will catch everyone I am thinking about, but here goes.....First, I feel so badly for MamaSher having so much pain with gastritis AND still getting on-line to reply to others, trying to uplift them! Let's hear it for Mama Sher!!! Then, I read about Lou's dr's appt about her eye. That sure takes a toll on a person, thinking you're going to get answers, but the answer isn't what you'd hoped for - just the opposite. You do sound like you are keeping yourself UP. Good job, Lou. Now enters Peggy, who again always seems to think of others like the last two, with probably an infection & coughing. What I really want to say is, "thanks for everyone on the board who always supports others." How you do it, I have no idea. Myself? I seem to have overdone lately & am feeling the after effects. I don't really have any pain, just feel awful - well, you who have this disease know what I mean. Take care, others, & know us "lurkers" appreciate those of you who take time to care for us.Sherry , age 64NSIP '98, bronchiectasis, PBC, PH> Thanks for your replies. I can make it 'till Friday although results won't be known until the following week.> You bet Ruth, join in and 'peek' all you want.> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>