RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Spam from Mayleen- Attn Beth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh! Thank you so much! I love reading you all here, it gives me a security of sorts that you are all with me daily................lol does that make sense?

With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~

To: Breathe-Support From: mbmurtha@...Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:17:14 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Spam from Mayleen- Attn Beth

I've gone ahead and changed your options for viewing the posts on this website to individual emails based on your request. If this is not what you want all you need to do is go to the groups website and click on "My Groups" in the upper right corner. You will then be able to change it to whichever method for viewing messages you wish.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Spam from Mayleen- Attn Beth> > > Does this mean she has been deleted from the board? To prevent further spams from her or even worse scams I certainly hope so. > > > > Steve 60 from WA > IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008> Alzheimers 2008 >

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon. Check it out!

Guest guest

I know exactly what you mean and I share your feelings. This group is definitely a 'security blanket' for me. It makes me feel less alone with this disease.

Beth

Spam from Mayleen- Attn Beth> > > Does this mean she has been deleted from the board? To prevent further spams from her or even worse scams I certainly hope so. > > > > Steve 60 from WA > IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008> Alzheimers 2008 >

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i¢m Talkathon. Check it out!

Guest guest

I know exactly what you mean and I share your feelings. This group is definitely a 'security blanket' for me. It makes me feel less alone with this disease.

Beth

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i¢m Talkathon. Check it out!