Saturday Evening April 5th

8:30pm ET

Our Guest Teachers Saturday Eve at ACIM Gather

Regina Dawn Akers & t Ellie Levy Teachers, Counselors, Scribes, Inspirations

TOPIC: Holy Relationships Teach Oneness

"Recent Messages Shared

Foundation for Holy Spirit www.forholyspirit.org

Regina & t's site www.reginadawnakers.com

Regina is Founder of Foundation for Holy Spiritwww.forholyspirit.org and is Scribe for NTI (see below)

Holy Spirit's Interpretation of the New Testament: A Course in Understanding and Acceptance - Paperback by Foundation for the Holy Spirit

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful:

You want to "wake up" and be Happy?? ....read this book!, March 5, 2008

By

Ms. Ellen E. Freundl (milwaukee) - See all my reviews

I have read LOTS of spiritual books and teachings. This book is my favorite along with A Course in Miracles. Both give step by step instructions to waking up to who You really are and finding peace and joy. I find NTI to be very gentle in its approach. The voice that speaks throughout this book is gentle, reassuring and speaks with crystal clear clarity. There is a nugget of inspiration in every sentence. The gentle voice throughout this book leads you to come to Know yourSelf as you Truly are.

It says in the title that it is a book of understanding and acceptance. I definitely have a new understandng of Who I Am and what my purpose is. I also have come to a greater level of acceptance of myself, others and all that I see. That's quite an accomplishemnt!!! Reading this book has changed me. Practicing the guidance presented in this book has the power to change your life completely. I have found a new level of peace and joy, truly. This is a book that wont go back on the book shelf. You will want to keep it near you for inspiration and guidance. I am very grateful I found this awesome book!! It is a Real gift!

NTI, is a Divine Work worthy of everyone who has felt there is meaning in the Bible for them, or for anyone who may not felt the New Testament that has been handed down thru the centuries, subject to many interpretation...and is open to Truth. ~Dov

Available at www.amazon.com and fine bookstores everywhere.

For Acknowledgments and Endorsements from our CommunityThe_Peace_of_God/message/25360

Regina & t can be heard both in the room at ACIM Gather and on ACIMGatherRadio.For Radio, listen on your Windows Media Player, iTunes or whatever media player you already have installed on your computer. Macs included! Just go to www.AcimGatherRadio.org .

“True Giving is teaching your mind the world is not real†~Regina Dawn Akers

“I Love US"

~t Ellie Levy

Regina & t are heard both in the room at ACIM Gather and on ACIMGatherRadio.For Radio, listen on your Windows Media Player, iTunes or whatever media player you already have installed on your computer. Macs included! Just go to www.acimgatherradio.org .

JOYnUs for Regina & t, Tonite, Saturday Eve 8:30pm ET

SONday Evening April 6th

8:30pm ET

CARMEN CAMERON

Teacher, Co-Creator, Counselor, Inspiration

http://peacefulpath.home.att.net/ <- Carmen's

TOPIC: "Putting the Course in Context"

ACIM is a natural evolution and speedup of man's understanding of his relationship to God. A way to best communicate our Course practice that allows others to understand our path.

God of our Fathers evolved... a direction in which we all walk together as we choose to Remember Our Self and Our Heavenly Father Who Loves Us Always as His Own.

~Carmen Cameron

Tom Fox is Carmen's Life Partner on her Journey without Distancetomwfox.home.att.net <-Tom Fox Tom Fox has generously made the Free ACIM on the netavailable to Us All...and which we use at ACIM Gatherand have given to many over the years.http://acim.home.att.net THANK YOU TOM!

God loves you like a father, Who sees all his dreams fulfilled in you. God loves you like a mother, Who holds you to her heart and with tender eyes~Carmen Cameron

CARMEN CAMERON is will be a Co-Presenter with Tom Whitmore at 2009 ACIM Conference in San FranciscoSee www.jcim.net & The 2009 ACIM Conference in San Francisco

http://www.miracles-course.org/2009_conference.html

We are Blessed to have Carmen Cameron Share Her Path

Carmen and Tom Inspire All of US

THANK YOU !

~dov

Carmen can also be heard on ACIM Gather Radio at www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

JOYnUs for Carmen Cameron SONday Eve 8:30pm ET******************

ACIM Gather & The Peace of God / One Mind Foundationwww.OneMindFdn.org

The_Peace_of_God/ <--JOYnUs at Our Message Board

OUR FULL APPRECIATION & GRATITUDE TO YOU ALWAYS!

For Access Instructions for ACIM Gather on paltalk.com click here: http://www.acimgather.org/instructions.htm

The 2009 ACIM Conference in San Franciscohttp://www.miracles-course.org/2009_conference.html******* ******* *******OUR GRATITUDE TO PHIL FRISK, Creator & Web-Servant www.miraclescenter.us

Laughter now saves lifetimes laterTo be added to our mailing list, email: david@...

Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.