RemedySpot.com

Neuropathy- Joy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joy, If you find that your problem is neuropathy, I have a suggestion that may help you. My husband suffered from Diabetic Neuropathy and achieved complete relief from the pain and tingling by using an instrument called Anadyne Therapy. I will be happy to send you more information if you are interested.

Gale in TX IPF 10/06

JoyMany long years ago I had a friend with Norwegian family andThanksgiving Dinner was a mix of traditional American and Norwegian.As to the needles. Are you feeling that you must move the legs, feet,hands or arms to get comfort? If so, read on. If not I may not betalking about the same feeling you have.I have and have had for ages Restless Limbs Syndrome. In fact, mine isto the extreme of being labelled peripheral neuropathy. Now, like mostthings I have, mine is of unknown cause. However, autoimmune diseasescan cause it and they are often associated with PF. It can also becaused by diabetes so certainly a precautionary check there . If it iseither of these while not directly caused by PF it could be related.There are also other diseases that could give these symptoms. Theyinclude causes such as vitamin deficiencies and endocrinologicaldisorders.I would definitely see a neurologist as this condition is generallytreated easily and effectively but pinpointing the cause is important.Mine is somewhat controlled by medication. Mine isn't PF related as I'vehad it since childhood.>>> It's Wednesday and I'm sad to say goodbye to the 6 of my hugeNorwegian> family this morning. It's been fun, exhausting and I learned so much> about the history of my family there in Norway. They shop until they> drop! Everything is so much cheaper here for them. They bought shoes> and clothing-mostly shoes!>> Anyway, I see there's been a problem with a Mayleen email. I searched> back thru the postings and can't see where it began.>> My heart is saddened by the news of our Vicki....bless her and her> family!>> Question. I've been experiencing pin needles in my feet, lower legsand> fingers. Does anyone else experience this? Do you think it's related> to PF?>> Joy in Seattle> Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.