RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher needs to talk >>>>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Peggy.... that's ok by me! You on one side and Jack on the other and Ruth peeking over Jack's shoulder. Can't beat that.

I'm surprised today has been rather a 'quiet' day...pain is low. I haven't eaten much however.

Ya know one thing I noticed this evening is that I didn't take NAC all day... ?? I'm taking so many pills that I just swallowed what was absolutely necessary. I can hardly get them all down. Maybe less pain is a coincidence but I think I'll go w/o again tomorrow and see.

I don't have a cough and I'm sorry you do friend. That only adds to the discomfort.

Is GERD the same thing as gastritis? What tummy meds do you take? I'm on Carafate, Dicyclomine (sp) and Prilosec.

Thanks again Peggy. Love ya.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Ladybug Oh Ladybug, I think you need a good break yourself, all the pain you have been fighting now this.. I pray it will be gone soon. I am sorry you have to endure this. I had a spell of gastritis and do understand the pain your in from that. Mine lasted for about three weeks. I certainly hope you don't have this much longer.

I went to my Dr. today because of this cough that has started and do you know IT IS GERD.. I'm back on my tummy medicine. I am well and hope you are hummin' a pretty tune soon.�

I'll come hold your other hand. Ya gotta walk slow though..�

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Thanks Peggy.... that's ok by me! You on one side and Jack on the other and Ruth peeking over Jack's shoulder. Can't beat that.

I'm surprised today has been rather a 'quiet' day...pain is low. I haven't eaten much however.

Ya know one thing I noticed this evening is that I didn't take NAC all day... ?? I'm taking so many pills that I just swallowed what was absolutely necessary. I can hardly get them all down. Maybe less pain is a coincidence but I think I'll go w/o again tomorrow and see.

I don't have a cough and I'm sorry you do friend. That only adds to the discomfort.

Is GERD the same thing as gastritis? What tummy meds do you take? I'm on Carafate, Dicyclomine (sp) and Prilosec.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Ladybug Oh Ladybug, I think you need a good break yourself, all the pain you have been fighting now this.. I pray it will be gone soon. I am sorry you have to endure this. I had a spell of gastritis and do understand the pain your in from that. Mine lasted for about three weeks. I certainly hope you don't have this much longer.

I went to my Dr. today because of this cough that has started and do you know IT IS GERD.. I'm back on my tummy medicine. I am well and hope you are hummin' a pretty tune soon.�

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

I take Prilosec too. My Dr said today to take it every AM.. she knows me.About two years ago I was on NAC 3 a day and I started diarrhea and cramping something terrible.THREE weeks later I finally got into a Gassy Dr.... He was a jerk and I walked out of there. He didn't say one word about the cramps.  Anyhow bottom line is NAC was my problem. Horrible. I have tried it again at 1 a day and still have the problem. Funny thing is I talked to my Dr about it today and she said not to take it again. So that just might be your problem.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

OOPS I forgot, GERD is reflux. Different end..  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."