RemedySpot.com

RE: Question!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

wow u mean they the head aches WILL go eventually? and yes the CMS was re approved but, that means i can go to thier clinic a 9am to 5 pm or dial 911 my legs ache too now Im sorry

but my feelings on using prednisone.....God, more research more information there must

be something else for us!

With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~

To: Breathe-Support From: bofus@...Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:23:00 -0700Subject: Re: Question!

... I'm sorry you are having headaches for such a long time. You must be feeling about like I am.

If you need to, go to the ER...it's hard to ignore pain or any other problems for very long.

Didn't you say your insurance was reinstated??? Oh golly, I hope so.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Clubbing

Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?

Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.

"Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."

http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.

It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk. Check out the i’m Talkathon.