RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Healing request again please...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't know what a "Kundaline awaken without balance between the 4 primary bodies" is. I know there are energy practitioners where I live. I've asked some for help, but I really can't afford their prices and none will help w/o charging... <liane@...> wrote: Hello dear, Do you have a Energy healing practitioner close to you , Because some of those Symptoms are pertinent of a Kundaline

awaken without balance between the 4 primary bodies. I was just thinking about it. It would not hurt to try. Liane>> Thank you very much to everyone that has sent me healing. I would like> to request again for these symptoms: drained energy, inability to> sleep, stabbing pains, body aches, headaches, and numbness. The pain> is especially in my head, neck, spine, chest, hands, and joints. Thank> you so much.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Kundaline is the energy of awakening, The serpent of Fire. but to bring fully its benefits, you have to have the four bodies aligned, What I want to say is, maybe we can find someone that can make this evaluation , so we can start healing exactly whats needs to be healed.

Please send me (Personally your location) and I will try to find a Healer near you, and figure out what is going on. You know that all of us here, we do not work based on Money, what is important is the healing, itself.

Many blessings,Liane.On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Pleione <pleione86@...> wrote:

I don't know what a " Kundaline awaken without balance between the 4 primary bodies " is. I know there are energy practitioners where I live. I've asked some for help, but I really can't afford their prices and none will help w/o charging...

<liane@...> wrote:

Hello dear, Do you have a Energy healing practitioner close to you , Because some of those Symptoms are pertinent of a Kundaline

awaken without balance between the 4 primary bodies. I was just thinking about it. It would not hurt to try. Liane

>> Thank you very much to everyone that has sent me healing. I would like> to request again for these symptoms: drained energy, inability to> sleep, stabbing pains, body aches, headaches, and numbness. The pain

> is especially in my head, neck, spine, chest, hands, and joints. Thank> you so much.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath Tagore