RemedySpot.com

Re:FAMINE PREDICTION FOR THE U.S.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, this should be taken seriously. Lots of people have been getting warnings from guidance for awhile now, myself included. I have been being told to stock up and be prepared. This weekend I was told to buy those big bags of flours, rice, sugar, beans and such. I have been told to stock up on canned goods, seeds, extra blankets, camping gear, generator and the list goes on. Which I did but than didn't know how the heck to store it all. So than I was led to contact some of the local restaurants and ask if they have any of those large plastic food grade buckets. FYI alot of restaurants get their drink mixes, pickles and other things delivered in the buckets. And they generally throw them away. So now I have 2 restaurants saving them for me. I have been told to not just prepare for my family but others that will come to

us in need. Blessings Darla Gemstones-jewelry and more ClassesP.S.Liane, are you getting my emails? I really need to talk to you.