RemedySpot.com

new info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For the group members that don't know my story I'll be brief. My husband and I bought 3 acres here in the Ocala National Forest about 25 years ago. A week-end run away spot and hunt camp for and his buddys.In Feb. 2003 we decided to move out of our home of 40 some years and move here permanently. We moved into ournew home April 2004. We needed to find a GP so went first. He was sent to the Hosp. straight from the Dr.'s office and wound up having a stint in his heart.  I went to meet her a month later June 2004. We talked for 15 or so min. while she examined me then she looked at my hands and said I have a heart disease and we need a few tests.with in a week I was at a pulmonary Dr.s office being told I have IPF, with NO explanation. Long story short. My daughter got me an appointment at Shands in Sept. 2004. The broken glass was about half way up the left lobe and also in the bottom of the right. Since then my Family and I have been through life, death and back again.Well today I was looking for a picture and came across a couple pictures that were interesting. In 2003 on Mothers day and was surprised to see the clubbing, red cuticles. That means I have had this monster for over 5 years.. I'll put a couple pictures in my album it is easy to see. I know I had over a year of wet coughing every breath that was in about 2000 to 2001. I only know that because my Grand children came everyday after school and I could hardly make the PB & J's. Take a look back at some of your pictures you may be surprised too.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."