RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello Everyone ~ Introduction.(To Rose)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Dear Rose, Hello New members, I want to send a little note to welcome all our new members! We are very happy to have you here with us, This is a Support/sharing/ Learning place,we are very proud to hold each other's hands during good and bad times.Please feel free to introduce yourself, just like Rose did (*wink*)and do not feel afraid to ask questions, ask for prayers or healing, We are here to support each other through this journey of Life. A big hug to Everyone, and again,WELCOME! Much love and respect to all,Liane

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Thank you Liane ,

for this beautifully designed piece of welcoming me here!!

I have been quietly looking for a while now.

But I want to express my appreciation and gratitude for your kind and art!

Love and joy ~ to and for you!! Rose

> [Photobucket] http://photobucket.com> > Hello Dear Rose,> Hello New members,> I want to send a little note to welcome all our new members!> > We are very happy to have you here with us,> This is a Support/sharing/ Learning place,> we are very proud to hold each other's hands during good and bad times.> > Please feel free to introduce yourself, just like Rose did (*wink*)> and do not feel afraid to ask questions, ask for prayers or healing,> We are here to support each other through this journey of Life.> > A big hug to Everyone, and again,> WELCOME!> > Much love and respect to all,> Liane>