RemedySpot.com

Re: Energy Needed (to Trisha)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Trisha,Please send me the name of your daughter (In private) and the location, right away, and then please send me the names of her close friends. We may need to talk, My e-mail is liane@... Much love to you, my dear,You are not alone. Liane>> Hello All!> > I haven't written much lately, but I have been sending energy for > those in need. Things have been very busy around here. I am in need > of help myself now though...> > My 12 year old dadughter has been in trouble for stealing lately. > This has been a problem for a couple of years, but it has really > escalted now. I took her down to see a probation officer last Friday > for a PINS diversion. She signed a contract saying that she would not > steal, etc. She seemed to have a better attitude about things, but > today she took a quarter off of our coffee table. Now, I realize that > it's only a quarter, but the point is that she is still stealing. She > asked for 50c and I gave it to her, unaware that she had already > taken a quarter. She could have just asked. Then she lied about where > she got the quarter from. She is headed for a group home, or even > worse yet, a juvenile detention facility. Any help that you can send > in the way of energy work and prayers would be greatly appreciated. > I'm a my wits end! Thanks!> > In Love & Light,> Trisha>