RemedySpot.com

Oh, (a letter)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh, (a letter) Oh, such a surreal prismatic concept you have sprinkled on the definition of life. Whatever wish I have made on a star has blossomed into reality- Perhaps you were the star itself, masqueraded, and the universe whispered: "More time must pass before this grand scale awakening blossoms and unfolds, where mutually it can be fully experienced" Silently, with no alarm clock trumpets, the mask, the veil has fallen to the floor. Eye to eye. Heart to heart, we now... are. Such a feeling past logic, shared. The inconceivable yet proven perfect harmony which is ours. Oh, how you have captured and captivated my every thought and my most colorful no longer mine dreams. My senses register only you. When I breathe, I aspire it for your life. Feeling, having your heart possessing my consciousness: Nestled like baby birds singing within my chest, how could my breath possibly not be yours? Nor my soul. Before you, even this was a void, an emptiness which served it's purpose well. Oh, it seems like only yesterday when I was so frustrated and confused. No purpose. No path. Today, only a faint fuzzy memory remains, because I have been filled with you. Pity to those who have a self- for they do not have you. They carry with them their hopes and dreams, goals and versions of

God... Do I not now hold within an equal treasure? To say I carry such a religion. Such a superlative salvation. Tis' not delusion or blasphemy but simple math; To hold you dearly, tenderly within my arms. The way you fill my inner being absolute, and it is I who emits your firefly aura through my name and social security number. How could there not be a Heaven or Nirvana included in this prophecy fulfilled. With you, the whole spectrum of life and tranquility is given. We are oneness, created, aligned by everything representing light. All of the lesser gods and greater goods working in unification. For us. Oh, to think how easily, magicaly, I could caress with butterfly wing touches, the finite boundries which you possess. Reading each and every inch, every curve, valley, hair, and as a blind man reading braille, from you, I could compose poetry palatable to the delicate rainforest leaves and the violent majesty of galaxies being created. All would read, absorbe and gain. Become more. You are the colors turning a transparent arch into a rainbow. The greens, browns and blues which differentiate where the sky meets the ground, and substance is infused into otherwise empty shapes: The flowery fields. Wind blown ripples tickling dormant ponds. The morse code twinkles of distant stars saying hello. Waving goodbye.

The final period at a book's ending. The symmetry of all conceptualized now, and eternally, yet to come. Oh, how and when could or would, I find or create the hug or kiss which holds the key awakening the hummingbirds sleeping within your throat? This one thing you withhold- not from me but from existance. This sound... The one which gives sheet music substance, making others dance and sing along. The range of soft vibrations manifesting Bachs and Beethovens. Harps and cellos. Justification for musicbox ballerinas to gracefully spin, and for the universe to carry it's OM. Yes most precious one, you are these things and much more I

have yet to comprehend. Contently I smile, totally certain that it is so much easier for you to see this as truth than it would be to proove me insane. Oh, (to be continued)... Randy 5/19/08