RemedySpot.com

Re: Oxygen Rules & Regs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jan... I only recently heard about this bill! Do you think it would really do any good to write about it? I've been told "tough" by so many bills I've tried to fight...

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Oxygen Rules & Regs

My oxygen driver told me that the legislation has been passed already in Washington regarding Medicare will no longer cover our tanks, etc., and that I am now responsible for the upkeep and repairs on all my tanks? I have 8 100lb. tanks in my home! I guess I own all these tanks and tops now seeing I've had most of them for five years now. The rental has far exceeded the purchase price many times over I am sure!I had read last week, I think, that they weren't even going to finalize this piece of craziness until January 09...am I behind the times?!! I've still been writing my Texan Senators and Legislators...Anyone else trying to fight this bill with Medicare??

Guest guest

Jan, That is insane that they would not cover the tanKs ? I will try to find info, Oh my What are we to do ?

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Oxygen Rules & Regs

My oxygen driver told me that the legislation has been passed already in Washington regarding Medicare will no longer cover our tanks, etc., and that I am now responsible for the upkeep and repairs on all my tanks? I have 8 100lb. tanks in my home! I guess I own all these tanks and tops now seeing I've had most of them for five years now. The rental has far exceeded the purchase price many times over I am sure!I had read last week, I think, that they weren't even going to finalize this piece of craziness until January 09...am I behind the times?!! I've still been writing my Texan Senators and Legislators. ..Anyone else trying to fight this bill with Medicare??