RemedySpot.com

Vicky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Vicky,

Firstly thank you for sharing this sensitive time with us. I feel very sad but heartened by your thoughtful reaction to your situation. Oh gosh I'm going to miss your little pink messages & your presence on the Board.

Sweet travel dear Lady ...I wish for comfort & peace along the way (ooh & tears n' laughter too!)

lots of love,

in Oz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Vicky, Kerry,

I read Kerry's letter with tears and snot running down my face. I realized for the first time how mad I am that this stupid destructive disease exists. That it can take such wonderful people like Ginger and all the others that I have known here and just wipe them away like so much unwanted debris. That it can touch young families and grandmothers and daddys.......the vicious thief.

I love you all.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>> > Kerry,> > Thank you soooooooooooooooo much, it makes my heart happy when you speak how > you feel. I too have felt that very same way. I wish I had the answers, but > thank you anyways, I love you.........> > Vicky81856> > > > ••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••> > > > One post to reply to a few things. > > 1. I am so glad you got my daisies and liked them. The thought > that they provided a smile and maybe a wallpaper or screensaver for > you makes me more happy than I can even tell you!> > 2. Your Satan joke was absolutely hilarious. I saw the subject in > the digest, went to read it, wondered what horrible experience you > had and then thought 'oh, not your experience, but a moral of the > story or strength tale', then to find the punch line and this coming > from you... it was just wonderful. I will carry that humor through > my day now. Thank you!> > 3. I saw your picture and all I can say is that it made me mad. > Other's have said they saw peace, they saw beauty, I don't remember > all the reactions. I could tell you I saw strength because here you > are getting out and continuing on, I could say I saw depth of > character because here you are making memories and spending time w/ > your family, I could tell you many characteristics and praise you > for so many things. Instead I'll tell you I was sad and mad and > frustrated. The picture is powerful because w/ this world being > mostly typed words on a screen it might make it easy for me to think > here's this woman at the end of her life and she's made peace and is > put things on her terms and is taking care of end of life issues and > isn't that nice. While I have to be happy for you to be doing > exactly that I see your picture and am smacked back into the reality > of 'this woman is way, way too young to be doing this!' I know in > posting this picture you probably only see how you look in > comparison to your healthy self. In posting this picture, you bring > you off the screen from typed words. Life is too short. Believe > me, it's not like I'm saying any age makes this okay. Did, I > mention... Life is too short?! I know I'm sounding greedy now > rather than thankful, but so be it. My Mom just passed last year at > 69 and it seems ridiculous. As I've said my father is doing amazing > after stints, back surgery, and all that at 71 and that's how we all > should be. This stupid disease is such a thief. In those stupid > Quality of Life survey's they ask some question about satifaction > and quality vs. quanity... I want it all. I have answered that if I > live one day less than I'm wanting I'm gonna be pissed. Vicky, I > hate this disease for you and Gene and Abby and and all of > us. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I feel like I should delete > this 3rd part and leave it at that, but I'm gonna selfishly let it > fly. Don't you dare console me. Vicky, thanks for sharing yourself > again and again. Thanks for the email, thanks for the photos and > for affecting me and my journey. And here I said I would use your > joke to buoy my mood... maybe I'll go back now and reread your > joke. Somehow my order was all wrong... maybe I need to go back to > pretty flowers...> > Kerry> 37 IPF '01 S. IN > > > > > > > **************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for > fuel-efficient used cars. (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)>