RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bruce,

I am feeling better than I have for a year! I wish I knew why I am feeling better but whatever the reason, I can't complain. I was using o2 quite a bit ( 10 E and 15 m-6 tanks a week)but now only need it when I am shopping or out and about ( 2 or 3 tanks tops). I was trying to come off of prednisone, but I have given up. I know the energy I have from it is false, but it works and right now being able to do the things I want to overrides the side effects. I am so glad your trip went well-and you are so right, keeping active, visiting people and places just makes you feel so alive and banishes any depression or darkness. The plus side of this disease is that I have done more and seen more places since I was diagnosed. Having fun and doing the things I only dreamed of before is now my priority. My kids come for our annual summer bash June 20. My oldest son and his family will be

here for 10 days and my daughter is coming for two months. I am so excited I can hardly bear it. I hope you are able to make it out to sunny Calif in September. We all missed you Bruce and it is wonderful to have you back-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Back but very disappointed. Stop theinsanity, please, friends.>>>> I have been ready for a couple of days to start reading and posting> again. However, I just haven't been up to

stepping into the situation> taking place on this forum. I haven't read all the posts and don'tknow> all the details of what kicked things off but I've seen more uglinessin> catching up on posts than I imagined and more anger and feelings hurt.> Anyone who says its not personal hasn't read closely enough.>> There are many many many apologies called for. I encourage any of youto> reread your posts and some of the statements or words. It hasescalated> with each new post it seems. This isn't patients versus caregivers,its> supposed friends versus friends. I care for all those involved posting> on this subject but I'm angry and disappointed too.>> A few comments of my own. First, I refuse to offer an opinion on who> should be allowed on this forum. That isn't my place. To Leanne or> whomever posted the poll. It was a mistake. Some things are

best not> turned over to the members. Allowing or not allowing someone here is a> decision the moderators and administrators and board owners shouldmake> on an individual basis. You make it with every new member and you have> the right with any existing members. In the past I've seen you very> liberal in not banning people but just professionally dealing inprivate> with any who you have problems with.>> Now as to members. If your problem is with someone someone says to you> and another individual here then don't air it in public. Talk to them> through email in private and work it out. If you can't work it out,then> email the moderator, but don't expect them to solve it either. If you> don't like someone's posts then don't read them. It's simple. I wastold> early by several in sometimes a nice way and sometimes not that myposts> are too

long. My response was and is, just skip over them all if you> like.>> One comment on the huge issue of caretakers and patients reading each> other's posts. Look, its easy enough to get on any forum in yahoo witha> made up profile or any other way. No forum can control who reads what.> This participation or reading is something of trust between a patient> and caregiver. Its the same with spouses on any forum. If you want a> place of your own just ask your spouse or child or parent or friendnot> to intrude on it. You know we say that no doctors or nurses but just> patients. Now I'll bet there are lurkers on all forums who don't> "belong" but they're keeping quiet, learning, and not hurtinganything.>> See, I don't care. I generally have no problems with anyone here. Are> there those whose posts I like more than others? Of course. Now,

I'mnot> going to point out any of the posts made that bother me. No one should> assume its their post or not theirs. While it may be some of thosethat> have obviously been problematic, its others that have slipped through> too. This discussion has not been one held at a decent appropriate> level. Even some of the best posts have slipped in an offensive wordor> two if one wanted to read carefully and react.>> So, please, everyone, come back to being those who I love and who mean> so much to me. Stop on this subject. Show the love this forum is known> for. To the moderators and administrator, please get rid of this poll,> for the first time I know ban more publishing on this topic, try totalk> off board to some of those hurt by the ugliness and some of those who> have offended others, and go back to deciding by whatever rules ormeans> you

want who is allowed here and isn't.>> Now, I will only post and respond on other topics. I have no intention> of going back and reading carefully the posts I've missed in the last> three weeks. I've seen more than I care to in just scanning thedigests.> I love the forum and love those here. However, what I've seen makes me> want to cry and has created a very unhealthy environment for all ofus.> Don't we have more important things to deal with? I love you all, butI> don't love some of the actions and words.>> Bruce Moreland 58 UIP 08/07>

Guest guest

Back but very disappointed. Stop theinsanity, please, friends.>>>> I have been ready for a couple of days to start reading and posting> again. However, I just haven't been up to

stepping into the situation> taking place on this forum. I haven't read all the posts and don'tknow> all the details of what kicked things off but I've seen more uglinessin> catching up on posts than I imagined and more anger and feelings hurt.> Anyone who says its not personal hasn't read closely enough.>> There are many many many apologies called for. I encourage any of youto> reread your posts and some of the statements or words. It hasescalated> with each new post it seems. This isn't patients versus caregivers,its> supposed friends versus friends. I care for all those involved posting> on this subject but I'm angry and disappointed too.>> A few comments of my own. First, I refuse to offer an opinion on who> should be allowed on this forum. That isn't my place. To Leanne or> whomever posted the poll. It was a mistake. Some things are

best not> turned over to the members. Allowing or not allowing someone here is a> decision the moderators and administrators and board owners shouldmake> on an individual basis. You make it with every new member and you have> the right with any existing members. In the past I've seen you very> liberal in not banning people but just professionally dealing inprivate> with any who you have problems with.>> Now as to members. If your problem is with someone someone says to you> and another individual here then don't air it in public. Talk to them> through email in private and work it out. If you can't work it out,then> email the moderator, but don't expect them to solve it either. If you> don't like someone's posts then don't read them. It's simple. I wastold> early by several in sometimes a nice way and sometimes not that myposts> are too

long. My response was and is, just skip over them all if you> like.>> One comment on the huge issue of caretakers and patients reading each> other's posts. Look, its easy enough to get on any forum in yahoo witha> made up profile or any other way. No forum can control who reads what.> This participation or reading is something of trust between a patient> and caregiver. Its the same with spouses on any forum. If you want a> place of your own just ask your spouse or child or parent or friendnot> to intrude on it. You know we say that no doctors or nurses but just> patients. Now I'll bet there are lurkers on all forums who don't> "belong" but they're keeping quiet, learning, and not hurtinganything.>> See, I don't care. I generally have no problems with anyone here. Are> there those whose posts I like more than others? Of course. Now,

I'mnot> going to point out any of the posts made that bother me. No one should> assume its their post or not theirs. While it may be some of thosethat> have obviously been problematic, its others that have slipped through> too. This discussion has not been one held at a decent appropriate> level. Even some of the best posts have slipped in an offensive wordor> two if one wanted to read carefully and react.>> So, please, everyone, come back to being those who I love and who mean> so much to me. Stop on this subject. Show the love this forum is known> for. To the moderators and administrator, please get rid of this poll,> for the first time I know ban more publishing on this topic, try totalk> off board to some of those hurt by the ugliness and some of those who> have offended others, and go back to deciding by whatever rules ormeans> you

want who is allowed here and isn't.>> Now, I will only post and respond on other topics. I have no intention> of going back and reading carefully the posts I've missed in the last> three weeks. I've seen more than I care to in just scanning thedigests.> I love the forum and love those here. However, what I've seen makes me> want to cry and has created a very unhealthy environment for all ofus.> Don't we have more important things to deal with? I love you all, butI> don't love some of the actions and words.>> Bruce Moreland 58 UIP 08/07>

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest

okie now GIna...over here in the USA.... i am NOT BEAUTIFUL lol but thank you for saying so, my brother got all the good looks. And that's just what I'm doing, spending as much time with my family as I can. God Bless you

Love,

Vicky81856Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Hi Peggy,

I am getting on the phone as soon as I am off line. By the way- I lovelovelove your happy flower. It fits you to a tee. Full of sunshine and happiness that you sprinkle on all of us. Take care today and God bless-

Re: Good Morning, Please check with your post office today and we are going to do the same here.

I am really upset at the USPS...

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hi peggy,

I talked to my regular carrier and he said he never delivered a package-sooooo at least it wasn't stolen the week of my vacation but I still have no clue what happened. Just mail me one set not two- I was hoping you would have a little exrta money left from my order to go towards your PF traveling fund.And I am still hoping that it shows up at my post office. Love you Peggy,

Re: Any word yet from our trusty PO ????? I am mailing out on Wed. 16th. Thats long enough. I am SOOOO angry with them. STRESSES me OUT.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Honey I don't worry God always provides. He knows how spoiled I am.. and loves me for expecting from Him.. I am mailing the first time we go into town. Monday or Tuesday. UPS ground.. I'll let ya know. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy/.... I'm butting in here to share some PO info. w/you but you may already know. I'm presuming something mailed did not arrive....(your Bibles I think Peggy). You can buy a Certified Delivery to be added to your packages for just a little over 50 cents. I always add one to a return of shopping, etc. Then it can be traced. It's different from Special Delivery.....

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re:

Honey I don't worry God always provides. He knows how spoiled I am.. and loves me for expecting from Him.. I am mailing the first time we go into town. Monday or Tuesday. UPS ground.. I'll let ya know.

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

.....remember my tea time was delayed because of your move? Maybe the PO did something with the pkg because of that same thing?????

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Any word yet from our trusty PO ????? I am mailing out on Wed. 16th. Thats long enough. I am SOOOO angry with them. STRESSES me OUT.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Sher, Yes I sent Bibles to on the 18th of June. The PO said because of all the flooding and fires it will take 4 weeks or more. GGGRRRRRR. I DO know better but had the big envelopes picked up at the PO for me.. DUH.. I trusted the PO.. not again.. lol Next time registered receipt requested.. ALL that good stuff.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."