RemedySpot.com

Re: Leanne, Joyce, Beth-LOVE THE ADMINISTRATORS DAY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you girls

Love Ze xx>> > I just wanted to express a huge thank you to Leanne as owner and long> time moderator, Beth as most active moderator today, and Joyce as> long time moderator. I don't think anyone here fully understands all the> work and headaches that go into running a forum that is often referred> to as self moderated. Think of every time you've written to either of> them with a complaint and multiply that by 500. Think that some of us> require more maintenance than others. Think of the thousands of> conflicts or potential conflicts they've had to break up. Think of the> job of screening to keep spammers and scammers and just troublemakers> from the board (you don't understand how great they do that unless you> see other forums which have been taken over by advertisers).> > Think of all the times that you've typed something here or in email that> was questioning their judgement, whether thats what you meant to do or> not. Now, please don't bring up specifics or get into specific apologies> in regard to this post. Just let them know how much in every respect you> appreciate all they've done. Please understand what a tough job it is> even if because they keep things running so smoothly they make it look> easy. I know because once I had another board offered to me to take over> and I thought about it and I said no way no way no way.> > I can't imagine owning, administering and moderating it as long as> Leanne did and still being the owner and administrator today. Think that> you can take a day or two or three or twenty as I recently did away from> the forum in peace. They can't. They'll have a box of emails people are> upset they haven't answered and will have missed something here.> > I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting Joyce in person but> know what an incredible lady she is. Leanne I have met (three different> cities...lol) and I see her dedication to PF and to PFF and all its> doing. I know she's working even harder today than ever trying to> accomplish so much. I sometimes even feel guilty seeing her as such an> advocate and me just taking care of myself. You see her energy and> enthusiasm and drive and have to remind yourself that she's in the same> boat as all of us. She's certainly better than I am because I'm not> willing to dedicate this remaining portion of my life to the cause and> to put in the effort she does. ly, I'm not capable, but somehow she> has this incredible strength. And to Beth who I got to meet in> Durham. She had to step in. What shoes to fill. You're replacing a> legend and a hero. However, she has done a great job and it enables> Leanne to do so many more things for all PF'ers that we don't see on a> day to day basis. Meanwhile I can't imagine anyone who could have been a> better choice to have become a moderator. I know I couldn't and wouldn't> do the job. And its the things we never see that they all have handled> best.> > So, show your love for Leanne foremost today as the guiding voice behind> the forum and for Joyce and Beth for their tireless and thankless> efforts.>

Guest guest

First, I want to thank Bruce for educating me on what a moderator does. I did not know and had never given it a thought. If one doesn't look behind the screen, you never see the one pulling the strings. Yes, thank you Leanne, Joyce and Beth for your hard work in making this forum what it is. I am a realtively new member, but I have already learned that it's addictive. I will not only love you today, but every day that follows.

Thank you.

Jack

Leanne, Joyce, Beth-LOVE THE ADMINISTRATORS DAY

I just wanted to express a huge thank you to Leanne as owner and longtime moderator, Beth as most active moderator today, and Joyce aslong time moderator. I don't think anyone here fully understands all thework and headaches that go into running a forum that is often referredto as self moderated. Think of every time you've written to either ofthem with a complaint and multiply that by 500. Think that some of usrequire more maintenance than others. Think of the thousands ofconflicts or potential conflicts they've had to break up. Think of thejob of screening to keep spammers and scammers and just troublemakersfrom the board (you don't understand how great they do that unless yousee other forums which have been taken over by advertisers) .Think of all the times that you've typed something here or in email thatwas questioning their judgement, whether thats what you meant to do ornot. Now,

please don't bring up specifics or get into specific apologiesin regard to this post. Just let them know how much in every respect youappreciate all they've done. Please understand what a tough job it iseven if because they keep things running so smoothly they make it lookeasy. I know because once I had another board offered to me to take overand I thought about it and I said no way no way no way.I can't imagine owning, administering and moderating it as long asLeanne did and still being the owner and administrator today. Think thatyou can take a day or two or three or twenty as I recently did away fromthe forum in peace. They can't. They'll have a box of emails people areupset they haven't answered and will have missed something here.I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting Joyce in person butknow what an incredible lady she is. Leanne I have met (three differentcities...lol) and I

see her dedication to PF and to PFF and all itsdoing. I know she's working even harder today than ever trying toaccomplish so much. I sometimes even feel guilty seeing her as such anadvocate and me just taking care of myself. You see her energy andenthusiasm and drive and have to remind yourself that she's in the sameboat as all of us. She's certainly better than I am because I'm notwilling to dedicate this remaining portion of my life to the cause andto put in the effort she does. ly, I'm not capable, but somehow shehas this incredible strength. And to Beth who I got to meet inDurham. She had to step in. What shoes to fill. You're replacing alegend and a hero. However, she has done a great job and it enablesLeanne to do so many more things for all PF'ers that we don't see on aday to day basis. Meanwhile I can't imagine anyone who could have been abetter choice to have become a moderator. I

know I couldn't and wouldn'tdo the job. And its the things we never see that they all have handledbest.So, show your love for Leanne foremost today as the guiding voice behindthe forum and for Joyce and Beth for their tireless and thanklessefforts.

Guest guest

thank you Leanne, Joyce & Beth, for all your hard work IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

I just wanted to express a huge thank you to Leanne as owner and longtime moderator, Beth as most active moderator today, and Joyce aslong time moderator. I don't think anyone here fully understands all thework and headaches that go into running a forum that is often referredto as self moderated. Think of every time you've written to either ofthem with a complaint and multiply that by 500. Think that some of usrequire more maintenance than others. Think of the thousands ofconflicts or potential conflicts they've had to break up. Think of thejob of screening to keep spammers and scammers and just troublemakersfrom the board (you don't understand how great they do that unless yousee other forums which have been taken over by advertisers) .Think of all the times that you've typed something here or in email thatwas questioning their judgement, whether thats what you meant to do ornot. Now,

please don't bring up specifics or get into specific apologiesin regard to this post. Just let them know how much in every respect youappreciate all they've done. Please understand what a tough job it iseven if because they keep things running so smoothly they make it lookeasy. I know because once I had another board offered to me to take overand I thought about it and I said no way no way no way.I can't imagine owning, administering and moderating it as long asLeanne did and still being the owner and administrator today. Think thatyou can take a day or two or three or twenty as I recently did away fromthe forum in peace. They can't. They'll have a box of emails people areupset they haven't answered and will have missed something here.I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting Joyce in person butknow what an incredible lady she is. Leanne I have met (three differentcities...lol) and I

see her dedication to PF and to PFF and all itsdoing. I know she's working even harder today than ever trying toaccomplish so much. I sometimes even feel guilty seeing her as such anadvocate and me just taking care of myself. You see her energy andenthusiasm and drive and have to remind yourself that she's in the sameboat as all of us. She's certainly better than I am because I'm notwilling to dedicate this remaining portion of my life to the cause andto put in the effort she does. ly, I'm not capable, but somehow shehas this incredible strength. And to Beth who I got to meet inDurham. She had to step in. What shoes to fill. You're replacing alegend and a hero. However, she has done a great job and it enablesLeanne to do so many more things for all PF'ers that we don't see on aday to day basis. Meanwhile I can't imagine anyone who could have been abetter choice to have become a moderator. I

know I couldn't and wouldn'tdo the job. And its the things we never see that they all have handledbest.So, show your love for Leanne foremost today as the guiding voice behindthe forum and for Joyce and Beth for their tireless and thanklessefforts.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Guest guest

Add my thanks to Leanne, Beth and Joyce for keeping us on track!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Bruce Moreland wrote:

I just wanted to express a huge thank you to Leanne as owner and long

time moderator, Beth as most active moderator today, and Joyce as

long time moderator. I don't think anyone here fully understands all the

work and headaches that go into running a forum that is often referred

to as self moderated. Think of every time you've written to either of

them with a complaint and multiply that by 500. Think that some of us

require more maintenance than others. Think of the thousands of

conflicts or potential conflicts they've had to break up. Think of the

job of screening to keep spammers and scammers and just troublemakers

from the board (you don't understand how great they do that unless you

see other forums which have been taken over by advertisers).

Think of all the times that you've typed something here or in email that

was questioning their judgement, whether thats what you meant to do or

not. Now, please don't bring up specifics or get into specific apologies

in regard to this post. Just let them know how much in every respect you

appreciate all they've done. Please understand what a tough job it is

even if because they keep things running so smoothly they make it look

easy. I know because once I had another board offered to me to take over

and I thought about it and I said no way no way no way.

I can't imagine owning, administering and moderating it as long as

Leanne did and still being the owner and administrator today. Think that

you can take a day or two or three or twenty as I recently did away from

the forum in peace. They can't. They'll have a box of emails people are

upset they haven't answered and will have missed something here.

I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting Joyce in person but

know what an incredible lady she is. Leanne I have met (three different

cities...lol) and I see her dedication to PF and to PFF and all its

doing. I know she's working even harder today than ever trying to

accomplish so much. I sometimes even feel guilty seeing her as such an

advocate and me just taking care of myself. You see her energy and

enthusiasm and drive and have to remind yourself that she's in the same

boat as all of us. She's certainly better than I am because I'm not

willing to dedicate this remaining portion of my life to the cause and

to put in the effort she does. ly, I'm not capable, but somehow she

has this incredible strength. And to Beth who I got to meet in

Durham. She had to step in. What shoes to fill. You're replacing a

legend and a hero. However, she has done a great job and it enables

Leanne to do so many more things for all PF'ers that we don't see on a

day to day basis. Meanwhile I can't imagine anyone who could have been a

better choice to have become a moderator. I know I couldn't and wouldn't

do the job. And its the things we never see that they all have handled

best.

So, show your love for Leanne foremost today as the guiding voice behind

the forum and for Joyce and Beth for their tireless and thankless

efforts.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.3.0/1501 - Release Date: 6/13/2008 6:33 AM

Guest guest

Peggy,

OK mom I'd be happy to come home more often if the price of gasoline would at least stop going up!!! Love you much! Right now saving my pennies to go see my sisters new baby as soon as he/she is born!

Thanks to Bruce and everyone else for the appreciation! And to my fellow moderator Joyce and our wonderful site owner Leanne, I adore you both!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Leanne, Joyce, Beth-LOVE THE ADMINISTRATORS DAY

Group, Bruce has certainly said a mouthful of TRUTH. MB & Lojack have been here at my house and are my daughters. I do wish they would come home more often. They do deserve all the praise we can give for the JOB they do on this board. And Joyce, (best hugger in the world) Is so smart with a heart as big as the sun.

Yes Yes Yes, I LOVE ALL THREE DEARLY.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Bruce... well said. I do appreciate the big job they have and think each one of them are wonderful!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I just wanted to express a huge thank you to Leanne as owner and longtime moderator, Beth as most active moderator today, and Joyce aslong time moderator. I don't think anyone here fully understands all thework and headaches that go into running a forum that is often referredto as self moderated. Think of every time you've written to either ofthem with a complaint and multiply that by 500. Think that some of usrequire more maintenance than others. Think of the thousands ofconflicts or potential conflicts they've had to break up. Think of thejob of screening to keep spammers and scammers and just troublemakersfrom the board (you don't understand how great they do that unless yousee other forums which have been taken over by advertisers).Think of all the times that you've typed something here or in email thatwas questioning their judgement, whether thats what you meant to do ornot. Now, please don't bring up specifics or get into specific apologiesin regard to this post. Just let them know how much in every respect youappreciate all they've done. Please understand what a tough job it iseven if because they keep things running so smoothly they make it lookeasy. I know because once I had another board offered to me to take overand I thought about it and I said no way no way no way.I can't imagine owning, administering and moderating it as long asLeanne did and still being the owner and administrator today. Think thatyou can take a day or two or three or twenty as I recently did away fromthe forum in peace. They can't. They'll have a box of emails people areupset they haven't answered and will have missed something here.I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting Joyce in person butknow what an incredible lady she is. Leanne I have met (three differentcities...lol) and I see her dedication to PF and to PFF and all itsdoing. I know she's working even harder today than ever trying toaccomplish so much. I sometimes even feel guilty seeing her as such anadvocate and me just taking care of myself. You see her energy andenthusiasm and drive and have to remind yourself that she's in the sameboat as all of us. She's certainly better than I am because I'm notwilling to dedicate this remaining portion of my life to the cause andto put in the effort she does. ly, I'm not capable, but somehow shehas this incredible strength. And to Beth who I got to meet inDurham. She had to step in. What shoes to fill. You're replacing alegend and a hero. However, she has done a great job and it enablesLeanne to do so many more things for all PF'ers that we don't see on aday to day basis. Meanwhile I can't imagine anyone who could have been abetter choice to have become a moderator. I know I couldn't and wouldn'tdo the job. And its the things we never see that they all have handledbest.So, show your love for Leanne foremost today as the guiding voice behindthe forum and for Joyce and Beth for their tireless and thanklessefforts.

Guest guest

Please add our KUDOS and appreciation, well said Bruce!

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Leanne, Joyce, Beth-LOVE THE ADMINISTRATORS DAY

I just wanted to express a huge thank you to Leanne as owner and longtime moderator, Beth as most active moderator today, and Joyce aslong time moderator. I don't think anyone here fully understands all thework and headaches that go into running a forum that is often referredto as self moderated. Think of every time you've written to either ofthem with a complaint and multiply that by 500. Think that some of usrequire more maintenance than others. Think of the thousands ofconflicts or potential conflicts they've had to break up. Think of thejob of screening to keep spammers and scammers and just troublemakersfrom the board (you don't understand how great they do that unless yousee other forums which have been taken over by advertisers).Think of all the times that you've typed something here or in email thatwas questioning their judgement, whether thats what you meant to do ornot. Now, please don't bring up specifics or get into specific apologiesin regard to this post. Just let them know how much in every respect youappreciate all they've done. Please understand what a tough job it iseven if because they keep things running so smoothly they make it lookeasy. I know because once I had another board offered to me to take overand I thought about it and I said no way no way no way.I can't imagine owning, administering and moderating it as long asLeanne did and still being the owner and administrator today. Think thatyou can take a day or two or three or twenty as I recently did away fromthe forum in peace. They can't. They'll have a box of emails people areupset they haven't answered and will have missed something here.I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting Joyce in person butknow what an incredible lady she is. Leanne I have met (three differentcities...lol) and I see her dedication to PF and to PFF and all itsdoing. I know she's working even harder today than ever trying toaccomplish so much. I sometimes even feel guilty seeing her as such anadvocate and me just taking care of myself. You see her energy andenthusiasm and drive and have to remind yourself that she's in the sameboat as all of us. She's certainly better than I am because I'm notwilling to dedicate this remaining portion of my life to the cause andto put in the effort she does. ly, I'm not capable, but somehow shehas this incredible strength. And to Beth who I got to meet inDurham. She had to step in. What shoes to fill. You're replacing alegend and a hero. However, she has done a great job and it enablesLeanne to do so many more things for all PF'ers that we don't see on aday to day basis. Meanwhile I can't imagine anyone who could have been abetter choice to have become a moderator. I know I couldn't and wouldn'tdo the job. And its the things we never see that they all have handledbest.So, show your love for Leanne foremost today as the guiding voice behindthe forum and for Joyce and Beth for their tireless and thanklessefforts.

Guest guest

To our administrators...

I can only ditto Bruce's words ... I'm not so good an expressing as

others on the board....but, Leanne, Joyce and Beth - you are

everything people have expressed - so I'm stealing their words to

express them as mine for you.

Joy in Seattle

>

> God Bless !!

> dragonflymcs

> Mayleen 02/07Â ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/Â IRD +14

> Â Â <Â Click on me !! Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Â

>

>

>

> Leanne, Joyce, Beth-LOVE THE

ADMINISTRATORS DAY

> Â

>

> I just wanted to express a huge thank you to Leanne as owner and long

> time moderator, Beth as most active moderator today, and Joyce as

> long time moderator. I don't think anyone here fully understands all

the

> work and headaches that go into running a forum that is often referred

> to as self moderated. Think of every time you've written to either of

> them with a complaint and multiply that by 500. Think that some of us

> require more maintenance than others. Think of the thousands of

> conflicts or potential conflicts they've had to break up. Think of the

> job of screening to keep spammers and scammers and just troublemakers

> from the board (you don't understand how great they do that unless you

> see other forums which have been taken over by advertisers) .

>

> Think of all the times that you've typed something here or in email

that

> was questioning their judgement, whether thats what you meant to do or

> not. Now, please don't bring up specifics or get into specific

apologies

> in regard to this post. Just let them know how much in every respect

you

> appreciate all they've done. Please understand what a tough job it is

> even if because they keep things running so smoothly they make it look

> easy. I know because once I had another board offered to me to take

over

> and I thought about it and I said no way no way no way.

>

> I can't imagine owning, administering and moderating it as long as

> Leanne did and still being the owner and administrator today. Think

that

> you can take a day or two or three or twenty as I recently did away

from

> the forum in peace. They can't. They'll have a box of emails people

are

> upset they haven't answered and will have missed something here.

>

> I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting Joyce in person

but

> know what an incredible lady she is. Leanne I have met (three

different

> cities...lol) and I see her dedication to PF and to PFF and all its

> doing. I know she's working even harder today than ever trying to

> accomplish so much. I sometimes even feel guilty seeing her as such an

> advocate and me just taking care of myself. You see her energy and

> enthusiasm and drive and have to remind yourself that she's in the

same

> boat as all of us. She's certainly better than I am because I'm not