> doing good at handling the news.. he did recieve his portable

> concentrater, he got the eclipse,, he is still getting used to it,, we

> will be starting to travel now a little at a time ,, thinking of going

> to arizona this weekend ,, or maybe next.. hope everyone is doing

> good.. jon ipf 5-06 and teri

>

Guest guest

Teri and Jon,

I'm sorry things haven't begun to improve yet....hopefully by next month. I'll be praying. In the meantime it's good to get out, take the Eclipse Jon and GO! I was talking to Peggy about this earlier. We were saying how we need things to look forward to, getting out and going somewhere, change the scenery and forget everything for a little while. It helps my morale and I know it will help yours too! Enjoy every minute!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

jon update,,,,

jon wanted me to update you guys on his latest blood work,, he went in yesterday and was told the blood had stayed the same,, so,, we wait again another month.. we were told that it is Aplastic anemia, and that because of his IPF, he will not be able to have a bone marrow transplant,, , and because of the bone marrow disease, he wont be able to have a lung tx. so things are pretty disheartened here,, but he is doing good at handling the news.. he did recieve his portable concentrater, he got the eclipse,, he is still getting used to it,, we will be starting to travel now a little at a time ,, thinking of going to arizona this weekend ,, or maybe next.. hope everyone is doing good.. jon ipf 5-06 and teri

Guest guest

Thanks for updating us on Jon, Teri..I'm very sorry to hear of his complications & further ill health. It must be difficult having to let go of the possibility of both transplants.

I hope you get out on the open road & enjoy the wind in your face...

Regards,

in Oz>> jon wanted me to update you guys on his latest blood work,, he went in > yesterday and was told the blood had stayed the same,, so,, we wait > again another month.. we were told that it is Aplastic anemia, and that > because of his IPF, he will not be able to have a bone marrow > transplant,,, and because of the bone marrow disease, he wont be able > to have a lung tx. so things are pretty disheartened here,, but he is > doing good at handling the news.. he did recieve his portable > concentrater, he got the eclipse,, he is still getting used to it,, we > will be starting to travel now a little at a time ,, thinking of going > to arizona this weekend ,, or maybe next.. hope everyone is doing > good.. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

Thanks for updating us on Jon, Teri..I'm very sorry to hear of his complications & further ill health. It must be difficult having to let go of the possibility of both transplants.

I hope you get out on the open road & enjoy the wind in your face...

Regards,

in Oz>> jon wanted me to update you guys on his latest blood work,, he went in > yesterday and was told the blood had stayed the same,, so,, we wait > again another month.. we were told that it is Aplastic anemia, and that > because of his IPF, he will not be able to have a bone marrow > transplant,,, and because of the bone marrow disease, he wont be able > to have a lung tx. so things are pretty disheartened here,, but he is > doing good at handling the news.. he did recieve his portable > concentrater, he got the eclipse,, he is still getting used to it,, we > will be starting to travel now a little at a time ,, thinking of going > to arizona this weekend ,, or maybe next.. hope everyone is doing > good.. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

Jon/Teri...really good to hear from you. I've been wondering about the results.

Glad to hear Jon is taking it in stride...not easy to do.

Traveling will be fun. Enjoy.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

jon update,,,,

jon wanted me to update you guys on his latest blood work,, he went in yesterday and was told the blood had stayed the same,, so,, we wait again another month.. we were told that it is Aplastic anemia, and that because of his IPF, he will not be able to have a bone marrow transplant,,, and because of the bone marrow disease, he wont be able to have a lung tx. so things are pretty disheartened here,, but he is doing good at handling the news.. he did recieve his portable concentrater, he got the eclipse,, he is still getting used to it,, we will be starting to travel now a little at a time ,, thinking of going to arizona this weekend ,, or maybe next.. hope everyone is doing good.. jon ipf 5-06 and teri

Guest guest

15250 NE 84th Lane, Silver Springs, Fl. 34488,   Beth is coming in Sept sometime. wanna get something going?? I could invite everyone and I am pretty sure Jane & Eddie would come.  AND I am not to sure about Lojack, she is going to Ca. to s  shindig. We could just have our own.  ;) Oh how much fun that would be. There is a Holiday Inn not far from here. I have three bedrooms available. Plenty floor space. Oh O am getting excited. Let me know. I NEED this to happen. Hopefully will be here to help me prepare for a LOT of us to be here. has tents too.. LLOL. kidding.let me know. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

That post is travel information Teri & Jon. Sounds like we're getting something cooking.. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Teri & Jon:

I surely hope both of you have a wonderful weekend! Traveling is so much fun! Be careful!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Jon/Teri...really good to hear from you. I've been wondering about the results.> Glad to hear Jon is taking it in stride...not easy to do.> Traveling will be fun. Enjoy.> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > jon update,,,,> > > jon wanted me to update you guys on his latest blood work,, he went in > yesterday and was told the blood had stayed the same,, so,, we wait > again another month.. we were told that it is Aplastic anemia, and that > because of his IPF, he will not be able to have a bone marrow > transplant,,, and because of the bone marrow disease, he wont be able > to have a lung tx. so things are pretty disheartened here,, but he is > doing good at handling the news.. he did recieve his portable > concentrater, he got the eclipse,, he is still getting used to it,, we > will be starting to travel now a little at a time ,, thinking of going > to arizona this weekend ,, or maybe next.. hope everyone is doing > good.. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>