> will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only going

> to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope the

> doc visits me regularly [;)]

>

> Love Ze xx

>

Guest guest

Zena,

are you going to be in hospital up to 5 days, just to get the test done?

Bring a lot of reading material...I ordered the tv in my room...and slept most of the time

I don't know whether to laugh about the Ding Dong...is it good or bad?

I hope the dr comes and visits you....the dr's I had in the hospital were coming about 3-4 times a day

Hugs

Irene

I met my PH doc this morning

And all I can say, in a very english accent, is DING DONG!

Anyway, sexy doctors aside, I'm going to have a heart cath, but as I'm on the warfarin I'll be going in for a few days in about 4-6 weeks. It will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only going to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope the doc visits me regularly

Love Ze xx

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

Guest guest

Oh, Ding Dong, is good! Very good! Very easy on the eye he is, very easy indeed

I probably won't get a private room. They're not common here for normal patients. I've been lucky a couple of times recently, but it was luck more than anything. I have a tapastry that I'm working on that I can take with me, and books and stuff. A few days without the telly will be good for me.

He wants me in for longer because I'm on anti-coagulants and he wants to take me off of the tablet and put me on an injection up until the heart cath as the injection comes out of your system quicker than the tablet and I won't bleed excessively during the test. Then just keep me in a day longer to make sure that all is ok.

While I probably will see a doc most days, I propably won't see the cute one much, it'll be one of his registrars.

Love Ze xx>> Zena,> are you going to be in hospital up to 5 days, just to get the test done?> Bring a lot of reading material...I ordered the tv in my room...and slept most of the time> I don't know whether to laugh about the Ding Dong....is it good or bad?> I hope the dr comes and visits you....the dr's I had in the hospital were coming about 3-4 times a day> Hugs> Irene> > I met my PH doc this morning> > > And all I can say, in a very english accent, is DING DONG! > Anyway, sexy doctors aside, I'm going to have a heart cath, but as I'm on the warfarin I'll be going in for a few days in about 4-6 weeks. It will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only going to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope the doc visits me regularly > Love Ze xx > > > __________________________________________________________________> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca>

Guest guest

Hi Brucie Woosie

How the devil are ya?

What should I keep in mind?

Love Ze xx

> >> >> > And all I can say, in a very english accent, is DING DONG! [:">]> > [:D]> >> > Anyway, sexy doctors aside, I'm going to have a heart cath, but as I'm> > on the warfarin I'll be going in for a few days in about 4-6 weeks. It> > will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only going> > to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope the> > doc visits me regularly [;)]> >> > Love Ze xx> >>

Guest guest

Zena...my mom always laughs at me, when I tell her, oh this dr was sooooo cute or the paramedics etc...

Even the day after I was transferred by ambulance to the other hospital to receive treatment, I was telling my

mom on the phone OMG they were so cute.....she would just say to me "just concentrate on getting better and

leave the cuteness alone". I can tell you, every day, I was looking forward to seing the cute docs lol! and for a few

minutes or so forgetting about the pain I was in.

Hugs Irene

I met my PH doc this morning> > > And all I can say, in a very english accent, is DING DONG! > Anyway, sexy doctors aside, I'm going to have a

heart cath, but as I'm on the warfarin I'll be going in for a few days in about 4-6 weeks. It will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only going to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope the doc visits me regularly > Love Ze xx > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail. yahoo.ca>

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

Having a bit of eye candy around is only a good thing! I had a good looking cleaner when I was last in hospital. Brightened up the day a bit

Love Ze x > >> > Zena,> > are you going to be in hospital up to 5 days, just to get the test done?> > Bring a lot of reading material...I ordered the tv in my room...and slept most of the time> > I don't know whether to laugh about the Ding Dong....is it good or bad?> > I hope the dr comes and visits you....the dr's I had in the hospital were coming about 3-4 times a day> > Hugs> > Irene> > > > I met my PH doc this morning> > > > > > And all I can say, in a very english accent, is DING DONG! > > Anyway, sexy doctors aside, I'm going to have a heart cath, but as I'm on the warfarin I'll be going in for a few days in about 4-6 weeks. It will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only going to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope the doc visits me regularly > > Love Ze xx > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail. yahoo.ca> >> > > > __________________________________________________________________> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr.com/gift/>

Guest guest

Zena, won't that cute doc get your blood to pumping? He sounds dangerous, so be careful.

Jack

I met my PH doc this morning> > > And all I can say, in a very english accent, is DING DONG! > Anyway, sexy doctors aside, I'm going to have a

heart cath, but as I'm on the warfarin I'll be going in for a few days in about 4-6 weeks. It will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only going to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope the doc visits me regularly > Love Ze xx > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail. yahoo.ca>

Guest guest

Zena

Don't know why it cut off...keep in mind its 5 days in hospital, not 5

days alone with your doctor.

> > >

> > >

> > > And all I can say, in a very english accent, is DING DONG! [: " >]

> > > [:D]

> > >

> > > Anyway, sexy doctors aside, I'm going to have a heart cath, but as

> I'm

> > > on the warfarin I'll be going in for a few days in about 4-6

weeks.

> It

> > > will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only

> going

> > > to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope

the

> > > doc visits me regularly [;)]

> > >

> > > Love Ze xx

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

aaaaooooahhh Bruuuuuuuuuce, let me live in my fantasy world. It's very pink and fluffy there!

Hahaha, and there was me thinking you were going to tell me something reeeeeeeeaaaly important

Love Ze xx> > > >> > > >> > > > And all I can say, in a very english accent, is DING DONG! [:">]> > > > [:D]> > > >> > > > Anyway, sexy doctors aside, I'm going to have a heart cath, but as> > I'm> > > > on the warfarin I'll be going in for a few days in about 4-6> weeks.> > It> > > > will be spectularly boring being in for up to 5 days if I'm only> > going> > > > to be having the one test, but it'll be a rest I suppose! I hope> the> > > > doc visits me regularly [;)]> > > >> > > > Love Ze xx> > > >> > >> >>