RemedySpot.com

PNW back home now

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What a wonderful time we had in WA.! There was Steve/Vicky, Kathy/, Joy and Rich and Sher. We all looked like others thought we would and it was like meeting old friends for a 'catch-up-lunch'.

Kathy, and Joy left in the late afternoon...they live a hour or so away. Steve, Vicky and we had a wonderful dinner, in a great restaurant, waterside. The best prawns I've ever eaten. Steve enjoyed scallops and Vicky and Rich had steaks. It was absolutely the greatest evening I have had in I don't know how long. Steve/Vicky were just like friends we have known for so long and just playing catch up with. We were totally comfortable with each other and with the others before they left. I will always treasure our time together. Rich enjoyed them all as well.

I have pictures but I'm not even unpacked yet. I haven't learned how to send more than one picture at a time yet so I'll have to see what I can do later...may have to send them to Beth what with the photo problems.

Later...

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher,

Well, welcome home!! I'm so excited that you all had an opportunity to meet. It's the best medicine in the world in my experience. I can't wait to see pictures.

The photo issue should be resolved shortly but send the pictures to me if you need to.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

PNW back home now

What a wonderful time we had in WA.! There was Steve/Vicky, Kathy/, Joy and Rich and Sher. We all looked like others thought we would and it was like meeting old friends for a 'catch-up-lunch' .

Kathy, and Joy left in the late afternoon... they live a hour or so away. Steve, Vicky and we had a wonderful dinner, in a great restaurant, waterside. The best prawns I've ever eaten. Steve enjoyed scallops and Vicky and Rich had steaks. It was absolutely the greatest evening I have had in I don't know how long. Steve/Vicky were just like friends we have known for so long and just playing catch up with. We were totally comfortable with each other and with the others before they left. I will always treasure our time together. Rich enjoyed them all as well.

I have pictures but I'm not even unpacked yet. I haven't learned how to send more than one picture at a time yet so I'll have to see what I can do later...may have to send them to Beth what with the photo problems.

Later...

Guest guest

Sher, Welcome Home! I'm glad you had a great time.

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

PNW back home now

What a wonderful time we had in WA.! There was Steve/Vicky, Kathy/, Joy and Rich and Sher. We all looked like others thought we would and it was like meeting old friends for a 'catch-up-lunch' .

Kathy, and Joy left in the late afternoon... they live a hour or so away. Steve, Vicky and we had a wonderful dinner, in a great restaurant, waterside. The best prawns I've ever eaten. Steve enjoyed scallops and Vicky and Rich had steaks. It was absolutely the greatest evening I have had in I don't know how long. Steve/Vicky were just like friends we have known for so long and just playing catch up with. We were totally comfortable with each other and with the others before they left. I will always treasure our time together. Rich enjoyed them all as well.

Later...

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Sher/PNW

So happy for all of you. Wasn't it everything I said? Isn't it just the

best and most indescribable experience? I'm glad you all took the

initiative to get together and hope it spurs more little get togethers

all around the country.

>

> What a wonderful time we had in WA.! There was Steve/Vicky,

Kathy/, Joy and Rich and Sher. We all looked like others thought we

would and it was like meeting old friends for a 'catch-up-lunch'.

> Kathy, and Joy left in the late afternoon...they live a hour or

so away. Steve, Vicky and we had a wonderful dinner, in a great

restaurant, waterside. The best prawns I've ever eaten. Steve enjoyed

scallops and Vicky and Rich had steaks. It was absolutely the greatest

evening I have had in I don't know how long. Steve/Vicky were just like

friends we have known for so long and just playing catch up with. We

were totally comfortable with each other and with the others before they

left. I will always treasure our time together. Rich enjoyed them all as

well.

>

> I have pictures but I'm not even unpacked yet. I haven't learned how

to send more than one picture at a time yet so I'll have to see what I

can do later...may have to send them to Beth what with the photo

problems.

>

> Later...

>

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

Oh Sher,Rich, Steve,Vicky, Kathy,Joy. I am just so green right now. I know the feeling. I hope I will get to go to a group meeting again. I really think we all deserve at least a week to visit and hug and just BE together. It is so heart warming, huh?YES I do think Group Meeting is the term to use cause I am totally addicted. lolPictures, Quickly.... thanks.  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

MB... I'll tackle the pictures tomorrow. I thought I was going to do it tonight but I'm suddenly too pooped to figure out how to send more than one at a time. I'm not computer savvy!

PNW back home now

Later...

Guest guest

I am so glad everyone had a wonderful time. I hope we can all meet sometime.I

would love to go to Ca. but I had already made plans. I cant wait to see the

pictures. Glad your back.

IPF 2/07 IL