RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy,

Oh tell to hush up. I was naming the three cities in the "triangle" Raleigh is one, Durham is another and Chapel Hill is the third.

Tell that great big man to quit pickin on short people! LOL

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Prednisone

Beth,

Yes, I have thought of changing pulmos, but to whom? There are several here in Bangor, but how does one make a choice? It is easy to want Dr. on - his reputation preceeds him. I see my current doctor next month and will have a more frank discussion with him before making any decision. I want him to be more forthcoming on my prognosis and what he forsees in terms of treatment or non-treatment and his rational. It may be that waiting until I relocate is the better solution

Guest guest

He says yea, yea, yea you'll get the hang of being a southerner. I used to stand on a chair and get IN HIS FACE. LOL I weighed about 110.. Oh I just wanna wear some of my pretty clothes again.. SHOOT. I am going to pack them up and give them to our church thrift store. That will take the stress out of opening my closet.  me Peggy,Oh tell to hush up. I was naming the three cities in the "triangle" Raleigh is one, Durham is another and Chapel Hill is the third.Tell that great big man to quit pickin on short people! LOL Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive       PrednisoneI've read many posts re Prednisone, nearly all of them negative.  Are there any positives?  I ask because in the three years since dx, the pulmo has not prescribed any medication nor even mentioned any.  When I told my regular doctor this, he was angry and said I should have been Prenisone immediately.  He thinks I should be on it now. I have an appointment with the pulmo coming up and will bring up the issue of Prednisone.   I don't have much faith in the pulmo since all he does is look at the xrays and ct scans and the breathing results and nods his head. Obviously, if there are any positives to balance the negatives, I would want to take it.  So many of you have had experience with this drug that your comments will help me decide. Jack79/UIP/IPF/6 - 05

Guest guest

Beth, All the Best at your dr's visit tommorrow and the PFT's.

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

MB> > > Hi Beth,> Today when I was at my exercise class, I bravely upped the O2 and I was able to exercise 25 minutes at 2.5 MPH. I have been wanting to try it and today very few people were there and one of the staff checked my O2 for me while I walked. At that speed, I can barely check it. So tomorrow I am going to try it again, 5 liters of O2 at 2.5 MPH for 25 minutes.> Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Beth, All the Best at your dr's visit tommorrow and the PFT's.

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

MB> > > Hi Beth,> Today when I was at my exercise class, I bravely upped the O2 and I was able to exercise 25 minutes at 2.5 MPH. I have been wanting to try it and today very few people were there and one of the staff checked my O2 for me while I walked. At that speed, I can barely check it. So tomorrow I am going to try it again, 5 liters of O2 at 2.5 MPH for 25 minutes.> Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Hey Jane, How are ya ? You are doing so good with your PT. I am really impressed and jealous. I think I am dropping like a rock. I am so angry that I can't go out by myself anymore. I just am having to give up toooooooooo much. But I am doing so well compared with some I guess. I am pretty discouraged with the weather so hot, my breathing so shallow. This is just crazy. I hate this disease. Hope you Eddie and are doing well. Truthfully, I think it is a good thing for to be with you. She will be so much help to you.   I love you and ask for your prayers. Boy I'm sorry, this isn't me.. gonna go do something to get me busy...Love Ya. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."