RemedySpot.com

Re: MB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wally, SLOW DOWN.  You and Beth do NOT have running the halls air.  ;) Wally the WonderMan..! Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Nana Nana Boo Boo!  You can't catch me Beth!  Pfffft! Wally was here.                       

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Jane,

That's awesome!! It always feels so good to accomplish something new. I'm glad you had someone to check your O2 for you cause I agree once you get going at more than 2 or so mph it's harder to check. Once you know how your sats behave and you feel safe you can do it without having to check constantly always paying attention to how you feel of course.

I'm glad you had a good day today at exercise!

Tomorrow I'm off to Duke for my 3 month check and PFT, wish me luck!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

MB

Hi Beth,

Today when I was at my exercise class, I bravely upped the O2 and I was able to exercise 25 minutes at 2.5 MPH. I have been wanting to try it and today very few people were there and one of the staff checked my O2 for me while I walked. At that speed, I can barely check it. So tomorrow I am going to try it again, 5 liters of O2 at 2.5 MPH for 25 minutes.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Jane,

That's awesome!! It always feels so good to accomplish something new. I'm glad you had someone to check your O2 for you cause I agree once you get going at more than 2 or so mph it's harder to check. Once you know how your sats behave and you feel safe you can do it without having to check constantly always paying attention to how you feel of course.

Beth

MB

Hi Beth,

Today when I was at my exercise class, I bravely upped the O2 and I was able to exercise 25 minutes at 2.5 MPH. I have been wanting to try it and today very few people were there and one of the staff checked my O2 for me while I walked. At that speed, I can barely check it. So tomorrow I am going to try it again, 5 liters of O2 at 2.5 MPH for 25 minutes.

Toodles!

Guest guest

Jane,

Beth

MB

Hi Beth,

Toodles!

Guest guest

Have a good trip to show the Dr's how GREAT you are.... ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Have a good trip to show the Dr's how GREAT you are.... ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Good Luck at your dr visit & PFTs, MB

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia

>> Jane,> That's awesome!! It always feels so good to accomplish something new. I'm glad you had someone to check your O2 for you cause I agree once you get going at more than 2 or so mph it's harder to check. Once you know how your sats behave and you feel safe you can do it without having to check constantly always paying attention to how you feel of course.> I'm glad you had a good day today at exercise!> Tomorrow I'm off to Duke for my 3 month check and PFT, wish me luck!Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > MB> > > Hi Beth,> Today when I was at my exercise class, I bravely upped the O2 and I was able to exercise 25 minutes at 2.5 MPH. I have been wanting to try it and today very few people were there and one of the staff checked my O2 for me while I walked. At that speed, I can barely check it. So tomorrow I am going to try it again, 5 liters of O2 at 2.5 MPH for 25 minutes.> Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Guest guest

Thanks Sher! I'm reasonably optimistic. I feel relatively well and my O2 needs haven't changed so I'm hoping to find out that I'm stable!

I'll let y'all know later on!

Beth

MB

Hi Beth,

Toodles!

Guest guest

Thank you, Mama Sher, good luck on your test.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia >> Jane... I have to send to you an "atta-girl!" for your "speed-walk". That sounds prreeetty darn good girlfriend. I know you're being careful.> How is doing and did the job pan out there in Dalton? On chat, she was waiting...> > Hugs!> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> MB> > > > Hi Beth,> > Today when I was at my exercise class, I bravely upped the O2 and I was able to exercise 25 minutes at 2.5 MPH. I have been wanting to try it and today very few people were there and one of the staff checked my O2 for me while I walked. At that speed, I can barely check it. So tomorrow I am going to try it again, 5 liters of O2 at 2.5 MPH for 25 minutes.> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>