RemedySpot.com

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

She will be in my prayers. God is good, I refuse to let this monster touch our babies.

Love,

Vicky81856Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Jim...perhaps you did respond to the tea but now I know I sent it. Thanks. Most I can remember even if I haven't heard from them. I remembered you more for the strawberries!

Keep your fingers crossed, the plants may blossom yet.

Hope you are doing well.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

portable O2 cylinder> > > Does anyone know where I can purchase refillable cylinders (C size) for the Chad Total O2 system?>

Guest guest

Sher what great news. No lumps or bumps is such a good thing. And as far as 70 that is only a number. Sometimes I still am SHOCKED to see me in the mirror each morning. I just know I'm 32.. I don't have a clue who the old lady is.. I don't really give a rip. Happy is all I want. Again I am so happy for you.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy ... thanks. I wish all that good news would mean I could stop the Dr cycle but it doesn't spread that far.

My pcp wants me to see a Therapist. Not for heavy psycho stuff (been there done that) but help in dealing with my health issues and feeling overwhelmed with it all.

As I posted, it's a tough job being sick!

I go to the pain clinic Thurs and will have a talk w/them about the ongoing pain...

Hope you are breathing ok today.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher

Sher what great news. No lumps or bumps is such a good thing. And as far as 70 that is only a number.�

Sometimes I still am SHOCKED to see me in the mirror each morning. I just know I'm 32.. I don't have a clue who the old lady is.. I don't really give a rip. Happy is all I want.�

Again I am so happy for you.�

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Vicky ...

Sure makes sense to me that you get kind'a tired of dealing w/"stuff". Have you had a long enough break now? For sure keep those meds filled. You don't want to run out 'cause you "were on a break" and didn't get a refill.

I'm glad to hear you have a nice Pastor. A good spiritual connection gives us soul-strength doesn't it...

I've written you privately how I'm doing so no need to repeat it all.

Mainly, the pain patch gives me better pain control.

Just call when you get around to it, I'm always here.

I love you too.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher

I guess I should call them, Hospice that is, its just...I've been feeelin so good lately, its almost like...I dont wanna deal with nurses, drs, meds anything for awhile, make sense? I'll probably have to call anyway, they fill some of my meds and some are getting low. The pastor from Hospice called me today, hes such a nice man, I really like him. I told him praying with me really helped. How are you doing? I still plan on calling you, I've just been lazy, sleepin wayyyyyyyy in and staying up late . But God is still good...God bless you and I love you.

Love,

Vicky81856

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.