RemedySpot.com

Re: S Biopsy results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Congrats on the biopsy and the weight loss!! My doc in Birmingham titrated me down to 10 mg (was on 30, then 20). He said I should lose 10 pounds really fast, too. I sure hope he is right! I would love to see POOF!!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: S Biopsy resultsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 5:50 PM

Thought good news like that deserved it's own subject heading! So happy you got the final results and everything is peachy!! Congrats on the weight loss....mines not coming off "poof" but it is coming off. LOL

Enjoy your evening!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Joy> > > > This should read what ya'll mean to me. YOu guys have been here for me when I had happy news, my baby girl got married, when I had the best Christmas, all my family here and now your still with me, I don't feel alone, I have all ya'll with me and someday, we will be together again, in a place with no pain, no goodbyes, just bliss. God bless you and thank you for being here.> > Vicky81856> > > > > ⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢ Original Message ⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢> > > Dear

Vicky,> > I cannot imagine going through the meetings you and your family have> gone through...the tough decisions, the facing truths, putting things in> order for when you are no longer here......I admire you and your> strength to even share it with us.> > It's hard to imagine you not being here....but, we know where you will> be - and it's such a far, far better place you'll be. We will still be> struggling to get along each day - some wondering when our end will near> - you, however, will be safe, happy, and whole....We will see you> again....... ..in the meantime, know that you have many friends praying> for you and your family.> > We won't say goodbye - we will say - see you again!> > Joy/Seattle> > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- ------------> Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.>

Guest guest

Congrats on the biopsy and the weight loss!! My doc in Birmingham titrated me down to 10 mg (was on 30, then 20). He said I should lose 10 pounds really fast, too. I sure hope he is right! I would love to see POOF!!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: S Biopsy resultsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 5:50 PM

Thought good news like that deserved it's own subject heading! So happy you got the final results and everything is peachy!! Congrats on the weight loss....mines not coming off "poof" but it is coming off. LOL

Enjoy your evening!

Beth

Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Joy> > > > This should read what ya'll mean to me. YOu guys have been here for me when I had happy news, my baby girl got married, when I had the best Christmas, all my family here and now your still with me, I don't feel alone, I have all ya'll with me and someday, we will be together again, in a place with no pain, no goodbyes, just bliss. God bless you and thank you for being here.> > Vicky81856> > > > > ⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢ Original Message ⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢⤢> > > Dear

Vicky,> > I cannot imagine going through the meetings you and your family have> gone through...the tough decisions, the facing truths, putting things in> order for when you are no longer here......I admire you and your> strength to even share it with us.> > It's hard to imagine you not being here....but, we know where you will> be - and it's such a far, far better place you'll be. We will still be> struggling to get along each day - some wondering when our end will near> - you, however, will be safe, happy, and whole....We will see you> again....... ..in the meantime, know that you have many friends praying> for you and your family.> > We won't say goodbye - we will say - see you again!> > Joy/Seattle> > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- ------------> Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.>

Guest guest

Enjoy your evening!

Beth