RemedySpot.com

Tom Jelan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am sorry to report that one of our members, Tom Jelan, died last week. I called today to see if he had received his oximeter. His wife Kim told me the sad news. She is returnnig the oximeter so that I can send it on to a member who is waiting for hers.

Kim's email is kimtom@.... I have never seen a post from them. Also, the address is 308 N. Sunrise Avenue, Porter, MN 56280.

Jack

Guest guest

Jack,

How terribly sad that this monster has snatched up another good soul from among us. Like Kerry, it makes me mad. I'm so angry that more is not being done to save these precious people. And, no mention is made of the disease, ever, anywhere. It is like a ghost disease.

Knowing that you made an effort to help this man should make your heart glad. Thanks for passing on the news. My heart is broken for that family.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> I am sorry to report that one of our members, Tom Jelan, died last week. I called today to see if he had received his oximeter. His wife Kim told me the sad news. She is returnnig the oximeter so that I can send it on to a member who is waiting for hers.> Kim's email is kimtom@... I have never seen a post from them. Also, the address is 308 N. Sunrise Avenue, Porter, MN 56280.> Jack>

Guest guest

Jack... mail to Kim bounces back "undeliverable".........check it out again will you? Thanks.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Tom Jelan

I am sorry to report that one of our members, Tom Jelan, died last week. I called today to see if he had received his oximeter. His wife Kim told me the sad news. She is returnnig the oximeter so that I can send it on to a member who is waiting for hers.

Kim's email is kimtomfrontier (DOT) net. I have never seen a post from them. Also, the address is 308 N. Sunrise Avenue, Porter, MN 56280.

Jack

Guest guest

I spoke with Kim twice today and told her that I had given her address to the support group. She thought that was very nice. I didn't ask about the email address. I didn't want to intrude.

Jack

Tom Jelan

Kim's email is kimtomfrontier (DOT) net. I have never seen a post from them. Also, the address is 308 N. Sunrise Avenue, Porter, MN 56280.

Jack