RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: the stages of grief

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce, In 1986 and I started our own business. He built an office in our back yard. We were together 24/7 all those years. That was through the beginning of computers and starting a business and yet we didn't come to blows.. lol  we have indeed been so blessed. traveled for about 14 years. Those were hard years. I think what I meant was the sitting on the porch trying to kick start our rocking chairs. He had an accident in '87 and broke both his feet. That was a challenge going from housewife/shopper/ to running our business.. Wow I'm still amazed at me..lol Your so right about our friendship. This board has given us so much love and support I could never express it. We are waiting for you to come for some porch time. Thank heavens is becoming a pretty good cook. His favorite saying is " It's all in the presentation" I laugh so hard. He thinks he canout do Ray. He is so funny.Sorry I'm blabbering. Take care of you. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."