RemedySpot.com

Re: Mama Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Vicky, now I'm crying! See the blessings I get by making them?

If it made your day just a little brighter and to know at 3:30 all across the country, we are all thinking of each other that's a real WOW. May not be the "same" 3:30 but it doesn't matter....it's "the thought that counts".

Love ya Vicky. Be happy today!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Mama Sher

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I got your "package " today, even with me living way over here in Michigan, it was so sweet I started crying, my husband just smiled. It said its ok for me to cry when I'm cryin happy tears which I was. YOu are so sweet, like I said before, an angel sent from heaven above. Thank you again.....

Love,

Vicky81856

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Jane ... I AM feeling better. Almost NO pain yesterday. It must have been the NAC that I stopped taking. The pain began to subside right away.

I should know tomorrow the results of the scan.

Thanks, and I hope you are doing well too. How goes it with ?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Mama Sher

Mama-Sher,

I hope you are feeling better now. Tummy aches are awful! So take good care of you!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

HI Mama-Sher!

had a phone call this past Friday (and we weren't home dadgummit!) about a job that she applied for on Friday morning. She is going to call them first thing tomorrow. I am glad that you are better. To me, one of the worst pains is in the stomach or intestines.

Toodles!

>> Jane ... I AM feeling better. Almost NO pain yesterday. It must have been the NAC that I stopped taking. The pain began to subside right away.> I should know tomorrow the results of the scan.> Thanks, and I hope you are doing well too. How goes it with ?> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Mama Sher> > > > Mama-Sher,> > I hope you are feeling better now. Tummy aches are awful! So take good care of you!> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Guest guest

HI Mama-Sher!

had a phone call this past Friday (and we weren't home dadgummit!) about a job that she applied for on Friday morning. She is going to call them first thing tomorrow. I am glad that you are better. To me, one of the worst pains is in the stomach or intestines.

Toodles!

>> Jane ... I AM feeling better. Almost NO pain yesterday. It must have been the NAC that I stopped taking. The pain began to subside right away.> I should know tomorrow the results of the scan.> Thanks, and I hope you are doing well too. How goes it with ?> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Mama Sher> > > > Mama-Sher,> > I hope you are feeling better now. Tummy aches are awful! So take good care of you!> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Guest guest

HI Mama-Sher!

Toodles!