RemedySpot.com

Re: Album of Flowers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kerry, Your flower album is

beautiful..please add my Vinca minor ...periwinkle when

you get a moment! Thanks..Have a great rest of the 4th!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Kerry wrote:

Hi all,

I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her the

daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower

pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm not

feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat productive.

I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath, lots of

coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a row

from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something though

because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling Green last

night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade area

on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!

Kerry

37 IPF '01 S. IN

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date: 7/3/2008 7:19 PM

Guest guest

Kerry your flower album is great , thank you,

Truly 'A thing of beauty is a joy forever'!

>

> Hi all,

>

> I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her

the

> daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower

> pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm

not

> feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat

productive.

> I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath,

lots of

> coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a

row

> from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something

though

> because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling Green

last

> night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade

area

> on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!

>

> Kerry

> 37 IPF '01 S. IN

>

Guest guest

Z.,

This album only has pictures I've taken myself (not ones collected

online, etc.) so to include your vinca I'll have to find one and

take a pic. I started it after thinking of Vicky, but then just

wanted to share. I knew I had nasturtiums in my garden one year and

did finally find the pic and added it this morning. I thought I had

vincas, I've always liked them... my Mom's artist eye taught me the

importance of blue or blue/purple in a flower garden or

landscaping. I'll be on the lookout and take a picture for you...

that will be the fun of this album for me know... a mission to get

pics for each member who has mentioned their favs. Of course, I

remember telling you about my neighbor w/ the carousel horse and

have meant to get a pic of that... so many good intentions...

Kerry

37 IPF '01 S. IN

>

> > Hi all,

> >

> > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her

the

> > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower

> > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm

not

> > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat

productive.

> > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath,

lots of

> > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a

row

> > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something

though

> > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling

Green last

> > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade

area

> > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!

> >

> > Kerry

> > 37 IPF '01 S. IN

> >

> >

> >

> >------------------------------------------------------------------

------

> >

> >

> >No virus found in this incoming message.

> >Checked by AVG.

> >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date:

7/3/2008 7:19 PM

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Kerry... thanks for adding nasturtiums. Your flower album is a really nice gesture.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Z.,This album only has pictures I've taken myself (not ones collected online, etc.) so to include your vinca I'll have to find one and take a pic. I started it after thinking of Vicky, but then just wanted to share. I knew I had nasturtiums in my garden one year and did finally find the pic and added it this morning. I thought I had vincas, I've always liked them... my Mom's artist eye taught me the importance of blue or blue/purple in a flower garden or landscaping. I'll be on the lookout and take a picture for you... that will be the fun of this album for me know... a mission to get pics for each member who has mentioned their favs. Of course, I remember telling you about my neighbor w/ the carousel horse and have meant to get a pic of that... so many good intentions... Kerry37 IPF '01 S. IN> > > Hi all,> >> > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her the> > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower> > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm not> > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat productive.> > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath, lots of> > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a row> > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something though> > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling Green last> > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade area> > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!> >> > Kerry> > 37 IPF '01 S. IN> >> > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------------> >> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG. > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date: 7/3/2008 7:19 PM> > > >>

Guest guest

I knew I had it, just couldn't seem to find it the other day. I

grew traditional orange ones before, and my sister had tons of the

orange out in CA, but these were really unique and beautiful so I

knew I snapped a photo.

Kerry

> >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent

her

> the

> > > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my

flower

> > > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all.

I'm

> not

> > > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat

> productive.

> > > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of

breath,

> lots of

> > > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day

in a

> row

> > > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing

something

> though

> > > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling

> Green last

> > > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new

shade

> area

> > > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you

enjoy!

> > >

> > > Kerry

> > > 37 IPF '01 S. IN

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >----------------------------------------------------------

> ------

> > >

> > >

> > >No virus found in this incoming message.

> > >Checked by AVG.

> > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release

Date:

> 7/3/2008 7:19 PM

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Kerry...I saw the picture you added but it's not in your album. It's on the last page of photos...I'm sure Beth can move it for you.

It's a wonderful picture. In my opinion ya can't get a bad picture of nasturtiums, one of the reasons I like them. So varied and grow everywhere.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I knew I had it, just couldn't seem to find it the other day. I grew traditional orange ones before, and my sister had tons of the orange out in CA, but these were really unique and beautiful so I knew I snapped a photo.Kerry> > > > > Hi all,> > >> > > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her > the> > > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower> > > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm > not> > > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat > productive.> > > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath, > lots of> > > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a > row> > > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something > though> > > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling > Green last> > > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade > area> > > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!> > >> > > Kerry> > > 37 IPF '01 S. IN> > >> > > > > >> > >----------------------------------------------------------> ------> > >> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG. > > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date: > 7/3/2008 7:19 PM> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Sher,

No, my picture is in the correct album, my flower album. I think

you may be getting confused by the 2 ways to view photos. One

is " New Photos " , that is where my nasturtiums is the last photo

after all the others. Then there is the " Photos " section where all

the photos are in albums and then I have 2 albums, my " super O "

cartoon drawing and some family photos and then I have the flower

album.

Kerry

> > >

> > > > Hi all,

> > > >

> > > > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I

sent

> her

> > the

> > > > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my

> flower

> > > > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you

all.

> I'm

> > not

> > > > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat

> > productive.

> > > > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of

> breath,

> > lots of

> > > > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd

day

> in a

> > row

> > > > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing

> something

> > though

> > > > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in

Bowling

> > Green last

> > > > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new

> shade

> > area

> > > > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you

> enjoy!

> > > >

> > > > Kerry

> > > > 37 IPF '01 S. IN

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >----------------------------------------------------------

> > ------

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >No virus found in this incoming message.

> > > >Checked by AVG.

> > > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release

> Date:

> > 7/3/2008 7:19 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Sher,

Kerry's nasturtium picture is in her flower album. The only way for it to show up on the new photo page is for it to have been added to an album!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

I knew I had it, just couldn't seem to find it the other day. I grew traditional orange ones before, and my sister had tons of the orange out in CA, but these were really unique and beautiful so I knew I snapped a photo.Kerry> > > > > Hi all,> > >> > > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her > the> > > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower> > > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm > not> > > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat > productive.> > > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath, > lots of> > > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a > row> > > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something >

though> > > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling > Green last> > > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade > area> > > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!> > >> > > Kerry> > > 37 IPF '01 S. IN> > >> > > > > >> > >----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --> ------> > >> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG. > > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date: > 7/3/2008 7:19 PM> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

MB... well, my mistake. I wasn't trying to be hateful or critical. Is your exclamation point a sign you are irritated with me??

I knew I had it, just couldn't seem to find it the other day. I grew traditional orange ones before, and my sister had tons of the orange out in CA, but these were really unique and beautiful so I knew I snapped a photo.Kerry> > > > > Hi all,> > >> > > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her > the> > > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower> > > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm > not> > > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat > productive.> > > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath, > lots of> > > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a > row> > > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something > though> > > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling > Green last> > > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade > area> > > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!> > >> > > Kerry> > > 37 IPF '01 S. IN> > >> > > > > >> > >----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --> ------> > >> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG. > > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date: > 7/3/2008 7:19 PM> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Kerry... yes, apparently I was confused. When you first mentioned adding the nasturtiums I went to look-see. I would have sworn it was not in your flower album with the others, when I first looked.

At any rate, thanks for your heads-up.

Sher,No, my picture is in the correct album, my flower album. I think you may be getting confused by the 2 ways to view photos. One is "New Photos", that is where my nasturtiums is the last photo after all the others. Then there is the "Photos" section where all the photos are in albums and then I have 2 albums, my "super O" cartoon drawing and some family photos and then I have the flower album.Kerry> > > > > > > Hi all,> > > >> > > > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent > her > > the> > > > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my > flower> > > > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. > I'm > > not> > > > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat > > productive.> > > > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of > breath, > > lots of> > > > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day > in a > > row> > > > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing > something > > though> > > > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling > > Green last> > > > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new > shade > > area> > > > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you > enjoy!> > > >> > > > Kerry> > > > 37 IPF '01 S. IN> > > >> > > > > > > >> > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > ------> > > >> > > >> > > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > > >Checked by AVG. > > > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release > Date: > > 7/3/2008 7:19 PM> > > > > > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Sher,

No no no no no, the exclamation point was just hanging out there at the end of the sentence. No irritation indicated,

just sayin the picture had to be in the album to be on the new picture page, that's all.

I'm having a happy, relaxed Sunday and couldn't be irritated or aggravated if I tried. I'm certainly not going to let Yahoo glitches get my goat!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

I knew I had it, just couldn't seem to find it the other day. I grew traditional orange ones before, and my sister had tons of the orange out in CA, but these were really unique and beautiful so I knew I snapped a photo.Kerry> > > > > Hi all,> > >> > > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her > the> > > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower> > > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm > not> > > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat > productive.> > > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath, > lots of> > > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a > row> > > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something >

though> > > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling > Green last> > > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade > area> > > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!> > >> > > Kerry> > > 37 IPF '01 S. IN> > >> > > > > >> > >----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --> ------> > >> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG. > > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date: > 7/3/2008 7:19 PM> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

MB... oh good! I'm glad you are enjoying your Sunday.

OK. I'll let Yahoo get my .

A kick in the glitches for Yahoo!They let my goat out.

I knew I had it, just couldn't seem to find it the other day. I grew traditional orange ones before, and my sister had tons of the orange out in CA, but these were really unique and beautiful so I knew I snapped a photo.Kerry> > > > > Hi all,> > >> > > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her > the> > > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower> > > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm > not> > > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat > productive.> > > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath, > lots of> > > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a > row> > > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something > though> > > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling > Green last> > > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade > area> > > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!> > >> > > Kerry> > > 37 IPF '01 S. IN> > >> > > > > >> > >----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --> ------> > >> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG. > > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date: > 7/3/2008 7:19 PM> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Kerry, You're pictures are great, Thanks for sharing them.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Album of FlowersDate: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 15:42:09 -0000

Z.,This album only has pictures I've taken myself (not ones collected online, etc.) so to include your vinca I'll have to find one and take a pic. I started it after thinking of Vicky, but then just wanted to share. I knew I had nasturtiums in my garden one year and did finally find the pic and added it this morning. I thought I had vincas, I've always liked them... my Mom's artist eye taught me the importance of blue or blue/purple in a flower garden or landscaping. I'll be on the lookout and take a picture for you... that will be the fun of this album for me know... a mission to get pics for each member who has mentioned their favs. Of course, I remember telling you about my neighbor w/ the carousel horse and have meant to get a pic of that... so many good intentions... Kerry37 IPF '01 S. IN> > > Hi all,> >> > I got online earlier and got Vicky's email address so I sent her the> > daisy pic. In doing so I started thinking about some of my flower> > pictures and decided to make an album to share with you all. I'm not> > feeling good today so this is a good way to feel somewhat productive.> > I can't seem to do anything w/out lots of shortness of breath, lots of> > coughing and I simply hurt from head to toe for the 3rd day in a row> > from the Boniva. I feel as though I should be doing something though> > because my kids went to visit their grandparents in Bowling Green last> > night and my husband is outside slaving to build me a new shade area> > on the deck. Check it out in the photo albums. I hope you enjoy!> >> > Kerry> > 37 IPF '01 S. IN> >> > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------------> >> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG. > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.5/1533 - Release Date: 7/3/2008 7:19 PM> > > >>