RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: July 4th n'all that

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've never before heard Queen beth and Prince referred to as "Betty and Phil". They sound like neighbors I might have next door. LOL

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

July 4th n'all that> > > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me what the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year of Independence? ???> I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took you lot to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's taking us Aussies to do so!> Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head of State we really need to take care of those countries in line to take our Maj's place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to hold Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come Downunder to wave to us & play Happy Families!> Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer

familial deference, we'll be waiting until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next step.....no Holiday House here for C & C ! > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see ya> SGIO> >