RemedySpot.com

Re: July 4th n'all that

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CRikey, no wonder Betty & Phil are gettin sick of us..we've been hanging around the Royal Skirts/Coat-tails fro over 200 years (1788 was the year that Britain decided to risk sending a fleet out to a virtually unknown location to dump off a load of convicts!) Thanks to YOUR success at gaining Independence I might add!

Ta MB, it was quicker than asking Mr Google!

GIO>> ,> History fanatic reporting for duty! It's generally accepted that the first permanant American colony was established in town VA in around 1620. Though there were other attempts prior to that they weren't successful until town. The American Revolution began officially in 1776, though there had been rumbles and skirmishes for about 50 or so years prior to that in various places in the colonies. > So that's what? Around 150 years...took awhile didn't it?> Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > July 4th n'all that> > > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me what the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year of Independence? ???> I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took you lot to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's taking us Aussies to do so!> Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head of State we really need to take care of those countries in line to take our Maj's place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to hold Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come Downunder to wave to us & play Happy Families!> Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer familial deference, we'll be waiting until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next step.....no Holiday House here for C & C ! > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see ya> SGIO> >

Guest guest

Rumour has it that it might just be C, not C & C. marital probs are being whispered. Something about being careful what you wish for I think!

Love Ze xx>> > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me what> the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year of> Independence????> > I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took you lot> to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's taking> us Aussies to do so!> > Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head of State> we really need to take care of those countries in line to take our Maj's> place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to hold> Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> > I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come Downunder to> wave to us & play Happy Families!> > Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer familial deference, we'll be waiting> until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next step.....no> Holiday House here for C & C !> > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see ya> > [Kangaroo] > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU> SGIO> > > > > > > > > > <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>>

Guest guest

Oh NO, the Colonies will be GUTTED!

HA!

SGIO> >> >> > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me what> > the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year of> > Independence????> >> > I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took you> lot> > to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's taking> > us Aussies to do so!> >> > Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head of> State> > we really need to take care of those countries in line to take our> Maj's> > place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to hold> > Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> >> > I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come Downunder to> > wave to us & play Happy Families!> >> > Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer familial deference, we'll be> waiting> > until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next step.....no> > Holiday House here for C & C !> >> > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see ya> >> > [Kangaroo]> > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU> SGIO> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\> \> > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>> >>

Guest guest

Yeah, but in those days someone else would have been vying for the thone, right by conquest otherwise known as 'My Army's bigger than your Army' > > >> > > ,> > > History fanatic reporting for duty! It's generally accepted that> the first permanant American colony was established in town VA in> around 1620. Though there were other attempts prior to that they weren't> successful until town. The American Revolution began officially in> 1776, though there had been rumbles and skirmishes for about 50 or so> years prior to that in various places in the colonies.> > > So that's what? Around 150 years...took awhile didn't it?> > > Beth> > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > >> > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > July 4th n'all that> > >> > >> > > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me> what the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year of> Independence? ???> > > I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took you> lot to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's> taking us Aussies to do so!> > > Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head of> State we really need to take care of those countries in line to take our> Maj's place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to hold> Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> > > I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come Downunder> to wave to us & play Happy Families!> > > Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer familial deference, we'll be> waiting until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next> step.....no Holiday House here for C & C !> > > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see ya> > > SGIO> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

bloodyupstartcoloniesbitingthehandthatfeedsthemtheyarejustchildrentheydon'tknowwhatthey're

talkingaboutmuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermutter

> > >> > >> > > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me> what> > > the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year of> > > Independence????> > >> > > I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took you> > lot> > > to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's> taking> > > us Aussies to do so!> > >> > > Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head of> > State> > > we really need to take care of those countries in line to take our> > Maj's> > > place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to hold> > > Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> > >> > > I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come Downunder> to> > > wave to us & play Happy Families!> > >> > > Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer familial deference, we'll be> > waiting> > > until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next> step.....no> > > Holiday House here for C & C !> > >> > > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see ya> > >> > > [Kangaroo]> > > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU> SGIO> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\> \> > \> > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>> > >> >>

Guest guest

WatchitortheAntipodeansmightbringtheirOWNrightfulRoyalstoClaimtheThrone...ofcoursethenewKingwould remaininOZonhisownThrone & youlotwouldhavetofindyourownGOVERNORGENERAL...Heee HEEEEEEE!

Did ya know that 'Throne' in Aussie, means a 'Dunny' or Loo (if you're being polite!).

...we might even let youse 'borrow' our SOuthern Cross Stars for your new FLAG..

Hoo Roo,

SGIO> > > >> > > >> > > > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me> > what> > > > the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year> of> > > > Independence????> > > >> > > > I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took> you> > > lot> > > > to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's> > taking> > > > us Aussies to do so!> > > >> > > > Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head of> > > State> > > > we really need to take care of those countries in line to take our> > > Maj's> > > > place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to hold> > > > Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> > > >> > > > I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come> Downunder> > to> > > > wave to us & play Happy Families!> > > >> > > > Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer familial deference, we'll be> > > waiting> > > > until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next> > step.....no> > > > Holiday House here for C & C !> > > >> > > > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see ya> > > >> > > > [Kangaroo]> > > > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU> SGIO> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\> \> > \> > > \> > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Yup, we call it the 'throne' too, amongst other things

Love Ze xx> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me> > > what> > > > > the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year> > of> > > > > Independence????> > > > >> > > > > I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took> > you> > > > lot> > > > > to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's> > > taking> > > > > us Aussies to do so!> > > > >> > > > > Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head> of> > > > State> > > > > we really need to take care of those countries in line to take> our> > > > Maj's> > > > > place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to> hold> > > > > Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> > > > >> > > > > I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come> > Downunder> > > to> > > > > wave to us & play Happy Families!> > > > >> > > > > Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer familial deference, we'll be> > > > waiting> > > > > until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next> > > step.....no> > > > > Holiday House here for C & C !> > > > >> > > > > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see> ya> > > > >> > > > > [Kangaroo]> > > > > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU>> SGIO> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\> \> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>>