RemedySpot.com

Re: July 4th n'all that

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rumour has it that it might just be C, not C & C. marital probs are being whispered. Something about being careful what you wish for I think!

Love Ze xx>> > Happy 4th all of you US of Aer's....could someone please tell me what> the all important year dates are from first Colonisation to Year of> Independence????> > I'm want to cogitate on the difference between how long it took you lot> to wave goodbye to the Royal Household & how blinkin' long it's taking> us Aussies to do so!> > Mind you after we've finished waving off the Royals as the Head of State> we really need to take care of those countries in line to take our Maj's> place!!!!!!! Some say it won't be long before we're having to hold> Presidential Primaries in the Antipodes! LOL!!!!> > I'm sure Betty & Phil are sick n' tired of having to come Downunder to> wave to us & play Happy Families!> > Bush Wisdom says, that out of sheer familial deference, we'll be waiting> until our Betty leaves her Throne before we take the next step.....no> Holiday House here for C & C !> > Anyways...throw a Prawn on the Barbie...have a u bueadie....see ya> > [Kangaroo] > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU> SGIO> > > > > > > > > > <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>>