RemedySpot.com

VERY SAD NEWS >>>>>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Most gracious and heavenly Father,

We come before you tonite in the sweet name of Jesus, and we ask that you reach down and comfort Steve and Vicky right now. Father, they are your children first and you we know how much you love them and care for them. Please let your ministering angels encamp around them and their families and bring peace to them. Let them feel the love that comes from their air family and keep them forever in your care.

In Jesus name we ask,

Amen

Vicky81856

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!

Guest guest

Group,

Steve (in WA) just called me and his wife Vicky is in the hospital. Advanced cancer has been found in her lungs, back and liver.

This was discovered just this afternoon so his and her families are numb with shock.

He asked me to post the board because he can't possibly catch up with his posts and he won't be reading/posting much right now.

He will have her sisters and her mother staying with him so his needs will be met...

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher,

That is just dreadful.... I'm sick at heart just contemplating what they are going through. If you are in touch with him please send them our love and prayers.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

VERY SAD NEWS >>>>>

Group,

Steve (in WA) just called me and his wife Vicky is in the hospital. Advanced cancer has been found in her lungs, back and liver.

This was discovered just this afternoon so his and her families are numb with shock.

He asked me to post the board because he can't possibly catch up with his posts and he won't be reading/posting much right now.

He will have her sisters and her mother staying with him so his needs will be met...

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher/Steve

Certainly we all feel for him. How fragile health is. None of us know

what tomorrow brings. There are no words to even convey understanding

how devestating that news has to be to him. All I know to do is just

wish them strength and comfort in dealing with what they face.

>

> Group,

> Steve (in WA) just called me and his wife Vicky is in the hospital.

Advanced cancer has been found in her lungs, back and liver.

> This was discovered just this afternoon so his and her families are

numb with shock.

>

> He asked me to post the board because he can't possibly catch up with

his posts and he won't be reading/posting much right now.

>

> He will have her sisters and her mother staying with him so his needs

will be met...

>

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

Yes, I will send the board's love and prayers to Steve. We became fast friends especially with Steve/Vicky on our PNW visit so we talk every week...

VERY SAD NEWS >>>>>

Group,

Guest guest

Gosh what shocking news, oh Steve & Vicky what a bombshell!

Please add my support whne you next talk to him Sher....

GIO>> Yes, I will send the board's love and prayers to Steve. We became fast friends especially with Steve/Vicky on our PNW visit so we talk every week...> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > VERY SAD NEWS >>>>>> > > > Group,> Steve (in WA) just called me and his wife Vicky is in the hospital. Advanced cancer has been found in her lungs, back and liver.> This was discovered just this afternoon so his and her families are numb with shock.> > He asked me to post the board because he can't possibly catch up with his posts and he won't be reading/posting much right now.> > He will have her sisters and her mother staying with him so his needs will be met...> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>