RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Spam from Mayleen- Attn Beth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm sure Beth will respond to your request for info on how to re-subscribe. I am technically incompetent, and probably in most other areas as well, despite my inflated ego that leads me to believe I am a genius. What? Being a genius at scewing up is not a genius? Maybe so, but I take comfort in the my belief that it is. It makes life more positive and lets me get away with being totally and convincingly nuts. Poor Jack, they say, and bring me homemade cakes and pies. Life is good!

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06 2005 Maine

Spam from Mayleen- Attn Beth> > > Does this mean she has been deleted from the board? To prevent further spams from her or even worse scams I certainly hope so. > > > > Steve 60 from WA > IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008> Alzheimers 2008 >

Guest guest

Hi CK, sorry I'm not very good remembering names lately.. but-- this post came to my e-mail through Breath-Support group. So I don't think you were actually off the membership.  Beth is the sharpest knife in the drawer for sure.. ;)I too am very relieved the situation is resolved. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy... this post from you came up empty but I spotted why some posts do this!

When the window opens up to read mail, it is often to the left of the screen (on my computer anyway) and Send and Reply are right together that way. I hope this makes sense to you...

I will move my window where I read over to the right more, it may not come up in that position every time but now I know what to watch for.

Good mornin' to you and I hope you are breathing easier today. I haven't read all the posts yet so there may be news from you in one.

~ love, Sher

Re: Re: Spam from Mayleen- Attn Beth

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."