RemedySpot.com

Re: 54yr f with pf

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was denied benefits also from SSDI and have appealed. I also sent letters to our Senator Chambliss and House Rep. Westmoreland. Sen. Chambliss sent me a letter saying he was checking into it and would keep me informed.

My denial also stated I could do a job similar to what I was doing previously but they would have to allow me to use O2 if needed.

There seems to be a difference state to state, and who works your case.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- 54yr f with pf

I recieved my first denial from social security, it states I cannot do my regular employment but can do less with another type of employment. OMG! I know some of us have had PF for some time and do work, HOWEVER, if anyone knows of a job and employer who doesnt mind me,not picking up anything over 5pds, not laughing at anyones jokes, walk briskly anywhere,climb stairs because those are the keys to hacking,coughing and because I am female have to go to the bathroom to make sure i havent wet thru..everytime i cough......too many times to count please let me know. I have always been a hard worker, Im not lazy. The company I was employed with didnt have medical insurance for the hired out employees only the office employees had that perk. I am on state disability and qualifide for CMS the last 2 years, i have to reapply every 3months, i called in april for an appt knowing it would end on may 31st, I couldnt get an appt until june 20th,well, i had a dr. appt on may 31st, I think I mentioned it to you all, FINALLY he felt I needed to be referred to see a lung spiecalist. CMS wouldnt give me the okay to see the spiecalist because I had to show a birth certificate! WHAT? They know I applied for social security disability, they know I had to show them my birth certificate....Gosh! Okay all better now, got that rant out. I have found a "copy" of my tattered birth certif.I will take in tommorrow........hope they dont want an original!