RemedySpot.com

Re: our friend has passed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack ,

your posts dont show up , via thw web post why?

how are you?

Geeta

In Breathe-Support , Jack Marshall

wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Re: our friend has passed

>

>

> Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her

she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.

>

> Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. 

>

> Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  

> Happy moments, praise God.

> Difficult moments, seek God.

> Quiet moments, worship God.

> Painful moments, trust God.

> Every moment, thank God.

>

>

>

>

> hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our

friend 

> who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away

this 

> morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf

for 

> all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes

in 

> this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going

on 

> with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri

>

Guest guest

Sometimes Jacks don't show up for me either. There is someone else who doesn't either, but can't remember who it is. K IllinoisGita Vasudev wrote: Jack , your posts dont show up , via thw web post why?how are you?GeetaIn Breathe-Support , Jack Marshall

wrote:>> > > > Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the

hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Sometimes Jacks don't show up for me either.  There is someone else who doesn't either, but can't remember who it is.  KIllinoisGita Vasudev <gita1_v> wrote:Jack , your posts dont show up , via thw web post why?how are you?GeetaIn Breathe-Support , Jack Marshall  wrote:>> > > > Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri> KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Geeta,

I don't know the answer to your question about my posts. It may be that I don't post very often due to time constraints. I'm lucky to read them. But I'm doing fine. The biopsy went well and I recuperated quickly. You can't keep an old Texas cotton picker down. Unfortunately, after two days taking Amoxicillin I had a fine old time of five days with diarrhea. Now that did get me down, but I made it through OK and am now able to sit comfortably.

I attended a rehearsal of my play last night. The actors are doing fine without my nail biting interventions. We open next Thursday night. The theater seats 350 people, and I wonder how many may show up. Enough to make up a lynch mob, I'm sure. There is to be a talk back following the show. That's a session where the audience can pick my bones clean while I sit smiling through it all. I plan to wear my tuxedo and my red snake skin cowboy boots just to show them that I'm really tough. At least on the outside. I'll post the details on the Friday following the opening.

I feel suprisingly bright, cheerful and hopeful this morning. I hope the same for you and all our fellow support group members.

Jack

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04

Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

Well, the last one I can think of that it happened to was Jack. I got the post that he had posted but it was blank. Lets say that you responded to him and when yours comes through, his message is on there. How about it Geeta? Is that what happens to you? KSher Bauman wrote: K, Geeta, ... I've been looking at the posts trying to figure out why some don't have a message. I see one thing, although

it may be something different too............ Like this post as an example. The subject line is 'our friend has passed', but it isn't 'the subject'. Whoever clicks on this post it will appear "From" (their name) and the message below will not be from "Jack", but whoever clicks on the post without starting a new subject will get "From Jack" because the original message is what one wants to respond to. OMGosh, did that make any sense at all? MB, HELP! MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.>

Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

> > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our

> friend 

> > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed

away

> this 

> > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf

> for 

> > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes

> in 

> > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is