RemedySpot.com

A Prayer for our Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Heavenly Father, help our group this day. Give us a spirit of love, gentleness, tolerance and patience. We are all so very sick or we are caring for a loved one who is so very sick. This stress and pain causes us to be grumpy and unreasonable at times. Forgive us for this, Father.

Help us this day to recognize that there are some here who may not make it through the day, through the week or through this month. This group is here to provide love and comfort. Help us concentrate on that goal.

Dear God, I pray that we do not let the ugliness of this world pervade our numbers, that we are not consumed with getting our own way. May we each think of the good of others first.

Help us, Lord, to come together for the common good of all.

Forgive us our sins from yesturday. Today is new day. Let us glory in it. Amen.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16