RemedySpot.com

Re: So Sad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wish I could take back the jokes I sent a few minutes ago. I hadn't read any of the posts tonight and had no idea they had taken such a serious turn. I have been a part of this board for over two years and for the second time I wonder if I get the same posts that everyone else does. I truly can't remember any caregiver dominating the board or giving bad advice. If I count the posts in the past months the overwhelming majority were written by patients, not caregivers.

The last time we had a conflict we lost so many wonderful members and I have never really known what happened and who started the last fight, I only know that each day I wonder how they are and wish we would hear from them again. I am losing part of my family and my heart is just breaking. I have no clue who started the poll and wish we could just go back to being how we were- a family. And families open their door and arms to everyone. I am sure all of us have irritated one another at sometime, and I am more than sure we will all irritate each other in the future-but the blessings and benefits I have gottten from the caregivers and patients, from the saints and the sinners, from the wise and yes, from the wackos, has abundantly enriched my life in more ways than I can count.

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

So Sad

Oh, my God. Have you all really prayed about this Caregiver conflict? At this time, I have had to surrender being a caregiver to .. I'm sick, I'm hurting and this conflict is dragging me down. Scrap that darn poll before we all just run and hide. What is this world coming to????? Stop it right now.. All of you!!! This is too harsh and now we are all hurting because of this darn poll. I agree with the post that suggested personally posting to a caregiver who you think is abusing our space and gently ask them to see if the caregivers group will help them. There is too much blood running all over this issue.. cutting off a patient's right arm is just wrong. I will miss those whom I have come to love who are leaving. I'm just crying over all this.. and just as I'm beginning to join in on posting... BOOM!!! I feel like it is all going down in flames. So sad, so sad, so

sad...Gale in TX IPF 10/06

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

I wish I could take back the jokes I sent a few minutes ago. I hadn't read any of the posts tonight and had no idea they had taken such a serious turn. I have been a part of this board for over two years and for the second time I wonder if I get the same posts that everyone else does. I truly can't remember any caregiver dominating the board or giving bad advice. If I count the posts in the past months the overwhelming majority were written by patients, not caregivers.

The last time we had a conflict we lost so many wonderful members and I have never really known what happened and who started the last fight, I only know that each day I wonder how they are and wish we would hear from them again. I am losing part of my family and my heart is just breaking. I have no clue who started the poll and wish we could just go back to being how we were- a family. And families open their door and arms to everyone. I am sure all of us have irritated one another at sometime, and I am more than sure we will all irritate each other in the future-but the blessings and benefits I have gottten from the caregivers and patients, from the saints and the sinners, from the wise and yes, from the wackos, has abundantly enriched my life in more ways than I can count.

So Sad

Oh, my God. Have you all really prayed about this Caregiver conflict? At this time, I have had to surrender being a caregiver to .. I'm sick, I'm hurting and this conflict is dragging me down. Scrap that darn poll before we all just run and hide. What is this world coming to????? Stop it right now.. All of you!!! This is too harsh and now we are all hurting because of this darn poll. I agree with the post that suggested personally posting to a caregiver who you think is abusing our space and gently ask them to see if the caregivers group will help them. There is too much blood running all over this issue.. cutting off a patient's right arm is just wrong. I will miss those whom I have come to love who are leaving. I'm just crying over all this.. and just as I'm beginning to join in on posting... BOOM!!! I feel like it is all going down in flames. So sad, so sad, so

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

So Sad

Guest guest

, In deed it is so sad !!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

So Sad