RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: memorials

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce...re: your next post.........what is the "present" you refer too?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: memorials

May/SherI do want to add one thing. I probably said more than I should have andthe decision really rests with the board owners and administrators andI'd fully respect their decision if they changed from the present.> >> >> > we have talked before of creating some kind of memorial to mark> > our friends who pass to the other side and haven't came up with> > the right thing yet.> >> > what about a word doc with a text box for each person containing> > a picture of a beautiful flower with their name and dates on it.> > mary-beth would perhaps have to keep the original one in her own pc> and> > add it to files anew every time we add to it. i think it would be> > hard to update on the board so re-loading every time may work.> >> > what kind of flower would remind you of ginger? i did think about a> > pic but that might prove a bit too difficult.> >> > any other ideas> >> > may uip 0606> > glasgow, scotland> >>