RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr's Irene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Irene, Glad to here you are better. I am happy you expressed how you felt. It is not easy to be strong, but you are a trooper !!! I am very happy it was at least smoother. Of course you cried you were hurt. That does not make you any less than anyone. I commend you for expressing yourself !! Any time, I am here !!

All for You !!!!!!!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Dr's Appointment

Hi All (((((Joy, , Jack, Mayleen, Sher and all))))))

Thank you all for your support and trying to make me feel better, during these past few weeks and

still continue to support me, when I need to talk to someone....

I know you're all anxious to hear how my appointment went at 12(noon). On my way there, I was telling

myself be strong, everything will be alright...and just answer questions that your asked.

I get there, make myself present, sit in the waiting room, I can't tell you how many magazines, I flipped through

within 20 minutes lol! I was also trying to forget I was there.....I was the first one, the surgeon called in his office.

Even though I walked in and asked me to sit...in my back of mind I was saying "Be Strong"....and only speak if you

need to answer....

He told me, I look much better, than I did hospital. I said Thank You! I told him my Remicade Infusions will be changed

from every 8 weeks down to every 6 weeks. He assured me next time this happens again, he would suggest an independent

consult with no pre-conditions (which means no one will interfere, not even my dr's etc...).

going to the part...Were I was telling myself to be strong: It didn't work out the way...I started speaking and tears were coming

down my cheeck as I was telling him the following... .

I said...I don't like to be shouted, yelled at, compared to other patients with Crohn's Disease, not supposed to feel any pain

because other patients in my situation don't feel any pain...everyone is different.

He stated "he would never shout or yell at me". Wants to see me in July/08 , to see how I'm doing.

Thanks

Irene

PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

thanks Mayleen

Hugs Irene

Dr's Appointment

Thank you all for your support and trying to make me feel better, during these past few weeks and

I know you're all anxious to hear how my appointment went at 12(noon). On my way there, I was telling

myself be strong, everything will be alright...and just answer questions that your asked.

I get there, make myself present, sit in the waiting room, I can't tell you how many magazines, I flipped through

within 20 minutes lol! I was also trying to forget I was there.....I was the first one, the surgeon called in his office.

Even though I walked in and asked me to sit...in my back of mind I was saying "Be Strong"....and only speak if you

need to answer....

He told me, I look much better, than I did hospital. I said Thank You! I told him my Remicade Infusions will be changed

from every 8 weeks down to every 6 weeks. He assured me next time this happens again, he would suggest an independent

consult with no pre-conditions (which means no one will interfere, not even my dr's etc...).

going to the part...Were I was telling myself to be strong: It didn't work out the way...I started speaking and tears were coming

I said...I don't like to be shouted, yelled at, compared to other patients with Crohn's Disease, not supposed to feel any pain

because other patients in my situation don't feel any pain...everyone is different.

He stated "he would never shout or yell at me". Wants to see me in July/08 , to see how I'm doing.

Thanks

Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Guest guest

Irene, My pleasure !! You let me anytime how you are feeling !!! I am here !

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Dr's Appointment

need to answer....

Thanks

Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Guest guest

Irene, My pleasure !! You let me anytime how you are feeling !!! I am here !

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Dr's Appointment

need to answer....

Thanks

Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95