Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Apologies

Don't we all type things we wish we hadn't in retrospect? I reallyadmire the fact I've seen a couple of apologies on different subjectsrecently. I think many others owe at least email apologies to some. If Isay something to any of you that offends you always email and tell meand I will apologize for it.Last I looked we're all human-more or less. lol.We all have disagreements with friends in the offline world and we makeup. We forgive when offended.I do think sometimes we fail to see the face of others when typing andwe forget how dear they are. I think if we all think of this as acommunity of friends and never let that out of our mindset we'll be justfine. I sometimes read things and think "why did she say that" butgenerally I also put a face or a voice or a hug to it and think she's sowonderful but I wish she hadn't said it that way. For those I've come toknow best in my time

here, you couldn't type anything that would lose myfriendship. Now you might make me angry and I'd say so in private.Why just yesterday I sent an email in response to something on the forumand I got a call from a displeased friend and we talked it out and thenwe didn't want to hang up and today we're just as strong a friends as wewere. And we didn't have to agree on who was right or wrong, we justaccepted differences of opinion.I love way too many of you way too much so you can try anything but I'mhere to stay.