RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: nsbp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I hadn't seen Bruce's post yet when I posted. Bruce......you continually amaze me with your smarts!

From: Joyce <jdalton501hotmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: nsbpTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 2:13 PM

Would someone please tell me what this stands for? Is anyone else > having problems when they open an e-mail from group it is empty? I > don't see this happening all the time but enough that it has me > wondering. I also have noticed some of my posts aren't showing up.I am > so new to this e-mail stuff, can someone explain it please?> Kathy54dx10/ 04 in-tx

This is what she is talking about: (No, I do not know...Joyce)

& nbsp; Beth... & nbsp; & nbsp;It sounds like the boipsy was beneficial in your case. That was probably about two years ago for you? & nbsp; & nbsp;I will just...

>> Would someone please tell me what this stands for? Is anyone else > having problems when they open an e-mail from group it is empty? I > don't see this happening all the time but enough that it has me > wondering. I also have noticed some of my posts aren't showing up.I am > so new to this e-mail stuff, can someone explain it please?> Kathy54dx10/ 04 in-tx>