RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Jack

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack, That is so sweet, May I have more for dessert please !! I am happy you are here, you make me laugh. You know sometimes we cannot fix things, it is just that way. You can either dwell at the bottom of that dark pit or you can be like you, humorous and full of joy, although sometimes we all must revisit that pit. I enjoy your comments very much !! I know you do the same as I, I can feel it in your words. I am by no means indestructible, I am doing what I can with what was given me. I try and is all we can do. Thank you for your kind words, I'm feeling it ! Really, thanks !!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04

Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>