RemedySpot.com

Abundance Prayer for Lightworkers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Humanity Healingâ„¢Date: Apr 14, 2008 6:48 PM Abundance Prayer for LightworkersHumanity Healing is pleased to share with the Lightworking Community the third in its series of Prayers and Teachings from the Master Djwhal Khul as originally recorded by Alice in the records of the Arcane School.The following is a Huna prayer for the manifestation of abundance for the Lightworkers on the planet. It is quite powerful and we suggest you share it with the spiritual communities you are involved in as well as using it for yourself.Lightworker Prayer It was suggested by Djwhal Khul that you say this prayer once a day for thirty days to clear blocks and manifest your divine inheritance of full abundance on all levels so you can do the service work you came here to do. The prayer is to be repeated aloud three times.Beloved Presence of God:We hereby ask and humbly pray with all our hearts and souls and minds and might for divine abundance made manifest through personal fortune and success.We are willing to move beyond fear in order to fulfill God's Plan on Earth and beyond. I personally pledge to open myself to financial wealth in order to fulfill my group and individual service commitments. In God's name we accept our divine heritage right now, and thank Thee for the timely answer to this prayer. God's will be done!!Amen.If you missed the first of the series, The Great Invocation, please visit this link:http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=v26oVMvM1gwIf you missed the second of the series, Soul Mantra, please visit this link:http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=nuqoao7B9BIMuch Metta,Humanity Healing