RemedySpot.com

Re: Hair color

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

that's a little funny...I can imagine how horrified you were. I'm glad you got it fix

Irene

PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:03 am

Subject: Hair color

I am 59 and really grey. I hate it so I dye it every 6

weeks. A couple of months ago I thought I would try a

new color using one of those new 10 minute jobs. I

used it and my husband says Wow that is red I said I

tried a new color . I never looked in the mirror ,

about an hour later I went in to curl it . I looked

like Mcdonald .I was horrified.My daughter is

laughing and taking pictures to send to my other

daughter. I dialed the 800 number and she told me how

to fix it. I sent my daughter to Walgreens and it

worked thank goodness.

IPF 2/07 IL

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

....I apologize for having a good laugh at your expense.....I did the same thing one time. How well I remember!

I hope you're doing ok, you haven't posted in awhile...

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hair color

I am 59 and really grey. I hate it so I dye it every 6weeks. A couple of months ago I thought I would try anew color using one of those new 10 minute jobs. Iused it and my husband says Wow that is red I said Itried a new color . I never looked in the mirror ,about an hour later I went in to curl it . I lookedlike Mcdonald .I was horrified.My daughter islaughing and taking pictures to send to my otherdaughter. I dialed the 800 number and she told me howto fix it. I sent my daughter to Walgreens and itworked thank goodness. IPF 2/07 IL

Guest guest

Oh I have done things like that too. When I first moved here 4 years ago the shop I went to for a haircut was a YOUNG bunch. The little girl wanted to make my hair RED RED RED and spike it. Now I was 61 and considered it..LOL When I went blond was out of town working and when I picked him up from the airport he looked so shocked. He says "Is there something you haven't told me?" It had been over a week and I had gotten used to it. It took him a day or two. ;)  FUN DAYS.  He had quite a few surprises when he would come home. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. I am 59 and really grey. I hate it so I dye it every 6weeks. A couple of months ago I thought I would try anew color using one of those new 10 minute jobs. Iused it and my husband says Wow that is red I said Itried a new color . I never looked in the mirror ,about an hour later I went in to curl it . I lookedlike Mcdonald .I was horrified.My daughter islaughing and taking pictures to send to my otherdaughter. I dialed the 800 number and she told me howto fix it. I sent my daughter to Walgreens and itworked thank goodness. IPF 2/07 IL