RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: A ray of sunshine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joyce...other than the itching....are you holding up ok? Is the Flolan doing it's stuff? Are you in pain?

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: A ray of sunshine

Sher,

Yes, I should go for a stroll in the moonlight......except with our wonderful daylight savings time, it doesn't get dark until 9:30 and that is my jammie time. Besides, I am afraid of the dark!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > >> > > > > here you go> > > > > A little ray of sunshine> > > > > for my air family> > > > >> > > > > <005.jpg>> > > > > Brett Bowser> > > > > familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Joyce...it pleases me to give you a little lift and at TT (tea time) where ever we each live we are thinking of the group. And WE are thinking of YOU for sure.

hugs

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: A ray of sunshine

Sher,

Flolan is working. It brought my pulmonary pressures down from the sixties to 40, which is high but so much better. The doc got the blockage out of the artery and put in a stent. So, no more chest pain. That was unbearable. Flolan is a giant pain ..... but it is giving me a little more time here, so I am very thankful. They turned the dosage up when I underwent the cath, so it should be better than 40, now.

Yes, thank you, I am getting out and about. Not under my own steam, but better than jammies all day. I try to get up every day and get dressed, fix up a little....I still have a lot of coughing and spitting from the PF/Bronchiectasis. My breathing is very labored. I keep losing weight, I think from the effort to breathe.

Thank you for caring and for my secret. My husband untied the bow and I got so mad at him. My hands shake and I wanted my friends to see it. I love it. What a sweet thing to do.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > >> > > > > > here you go> > > > > > A little ray of sunshine> > > > > > for my air family> > > > > >> > > > > > <005.jpg>> > > > > > Brett Bowser> > > > > > familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>